Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....Because

BTW... have asked for the sources of this classified information since April...

The story has changed, and the sources are still classified.

So Fine... which prison was York switched from and switch to on April 6, 2014?

I presumed this would have been answered already if the information was available
Notice the initial post was edited. That's why I asked the previous question. He has not been released nor was he "switched " on the date in question, thus, no media coverage. There is more to this but waiting for the other brother to follow up as he stated he would.

Of course... should have not been posted in the first place without sources.
Now even the edited and updated version (switched) is fraudulent, and still without sources.

Appreciate that someone here is paying attention Brother, gives me hope and confidence that minds are still awake.

But as for the follow up, is one referring to this?

Have been waiting for an update of sort as well, though some were spreading this same information as if it were factual as well.

Yeah. That's the post I was referring to. If there is any doubt whether or not he is in prison there is a contact number and email address on the photo I am about to post. It's from a conference this past weekend in South Carolinaimage.jpg

Eye edit what I wanna edit and if you don't like it don't read it. And....and be more original. the use of the word insanity has already been claimed.:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back