Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....Because

Has anyone posted any evidence of his being free?

May 31 2014

Okay ... i was inclined ... :look:

Inmate locator suggests he is at USP Florence ADMAX, with a release date of 04/07/2122.

dryork.png

I searched Dwight York, and there are arguments that this is not him, not his name, etc.

So ... even though i found this ... i don't know if it's true that he's in prison, or ever has been.

It seems once one gets embroiled in the prison system ... it aint easy ... verifying anything.

Interesting conversation ... thanks for drawing me in ... :research:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

No. I'm not a believer. Only interested in facts. I was just asking because most of the Nuwabbians I know keep saying "Free Pops.

:handsinair:Not sure why this dead horse continues to resurrect itself. Destee was gracious enough to bring this thread to 'light' by providing the link that straightend out the fact that he 'moved' and also that he won't be released until 2122.

So let me straight for clarity... York wasn't released from the Colorado Jail on April 6, 2014.

But York was switched to the Colorado jail on April 6, 2014

ehIWy6u.png

Is this the same Colorado Jail that York has been in since 2006?
So York switched back to it in 2014?

???

Refer to the post above and ponder this scenario.

Time to ask more questions?

Where was York switched from on April 6, 2014? ... as I couldn't find this information.

Wiki has and is a 'poor' source. Follow the lead of "Destee" -- that should straighten you out, LOL:1on1:

From Wiki:

Imprisonment

As of 2010 Dwight York is serving his sentence at the United States Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX) in Florence, Colorado as Inmate # 17911-054. His projected release date is December 15, 2119.

Still awaiting the information on which jail York was switched from, and to on April 6, 2014... instead of the "release information" that was by mistake.

If anyone that has this information, please do share as it would be appreciated.
Memes are welcomed as well

Still searching for the updated information of what prison York was switched from and switched to on April 6, 2014

Am a patient individual when it comes to information

Haven't found this information yet, anyone care to assist as I have been finding it difficult to verify this claim of him being moved to a Colorado prison this year.

Thanks in advanced.... the poster of this could share this information if they have it as well.

Here's the big question that begs to be asked;"what difference does it matter "what prison he is in to you"? What you gone do, visit him?...send him a food package?...get him a defense lawyer to appeal his case? Obviously none of the above will be done. Therefore your responses and inquiries concerning him is a bunch of BULL-ISH that serves no purpose other than to throw gasoline on some ish that really don't mean ish that you keep trying to make mean some ish as if it is some serious ish that you just got to know to make your day complete.

Please!!!....cut the bull-ish....cause at the end of the day, regardless of where he is, you or no other so called Black people are going to do ish for the man, CUT AND DRY !!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back