Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....Because

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. IN A "VERY" RARE MOMENT -- I PROVIDED MISINFORATION, MY BAD!

PS And in the future remember, stay on topic, UBNaturally -- cause it's not even a good look for yah! :eeek:

Sister Fine ... i'm not gonna close the thread ... i think it's a good thread.

We've all (probably) shared something, only to find later, it was not true ... no biggie.

It's good that Brother UBNaturally challenged the information ... 'cause that's what we do.

This is a great example of how we live ... respectful engagement ... with a positive end ... truth.

No ... these aren't the threads we close ... this is one of the good ones ... :teach:

You did good Sister, and as i said before, providing sources has never been a problem for you.

This time the info couldn't stand ... just shared something you read ... but it's all still good.

No one has 100% success at every single thing they do ... it's really no biggie.

I'm glad the truth is now here ... in the thread ... that you started. Thank You Sister!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

np

Sister Fine ... i'm not gonna close the thread ... i think it's a good thread.

We've all (probably) shared something, only to find later, it was not true ... no biggie.

It's good that Brother UBNaturally challenged the information ... 'cause that's what we do.

This is a great example of how we live ... respectful engagement ... with a positive end ... truth.

No ... these aren't the threads we close ... this is one of the good ones ... :teach:

You did good Sister, and as i said before, providing sources has never been a problem for you.

This time the info couldn't stand ... just shared something you read ... but it's all still good.

No one has 100% success at every single thing they do ... it's really no biggie.

I'm glad the truth is now here ... in the thread ... that you started. Thank You Sister!

Love You!

Destee

Always encouraged! :D

I do understand the concept of B.S. vs. Opinion vs. Counter-Intelligence vs. Fact
And will share a small sampling of the four.

• Opinion:
Concepts gathered by way of limited knowledge or subtle experiences of the information

• Fact:
Concepts gathered by way of direct proofing of the information, where all six senses can agree upon the data, where applicable.

• Counter-Intelligence (Conspiracy):
To know or be aware of the potential inaccuracy of information that is presented, but to share and claim it to be a fact, or not share that it may not be accurate.

• B.S.:
To have no source of information that is presented, but share it just as if it were to have one.

Opinions are great and should be shared, when one claims them to be opinions of "beliefs" and presents the theories accordingly.

Facts are great and should be shared, when one claims to stand by and represent the reasonings to prove them to be so.

Counter-Intellence and B.S. are the mud and dirt that make us stronger indeed, so the more of it that comes, the better prepared we are for further occurrences.

Cleaning up after a mess requires innerG, and the more one acquires, the stronger one's mind shall become as well, as well as clearing the shadows from upon the eye(s).

But honestly, I was of the impression that some within this community had more information on this so as not to isolate any one individual, and share in the nature of the discussion.

Stay woke

Respect

oh my gosh ... i think i must be gett'n old ... :chair:

how am i gonna keep up with alla that cipher'n ... :thinking:

i'm way too slow and old ... :injured: ... i'm gonna leave that for you young folk ... :dance4:

imma try to stay woke ... :pc: ... but i might fall asleep ... :sleep:

if'n i do ... just wake me up ... if you need me ... :referee:

i'm comforted knowing you're here, watching ... helping ... bringing truth ... :guard:

Love You!

Destee

Firstly many who lived on the compound have formally stated their testimony was coerced and twisted by the Federal government! Secondly, there is no evidence of kidnapping, rape or torture. Finally, while collecting testimony Federal Agents recorded such acts as rubbing a child's head as "sexual". This case has been OUTRAGEOUSLY unfair! WE WANT THE TRUTH!

Dr. Malachi Zodoq York-El (who is clearly seen shaken and possibly tortured before entering the court room in this video) is bought before the Federal Court where he was tricked into false testimony seeking an early release in a deceitful and treacherous plea bargain deal which was later unfairly reneged. Quite possibly an illegal action by the Judge and by default should require a retrial or the invalidation the entire case! Why would this man admit to crimes he hadn't committed unless he thought we would be freed? There is no way humanly possible that this man could have committed all of these crimes yielded against him. It is just not psychically possible! Finally who gave this person permission to film and release this hearing? This case is the ultimate mockery of justice!

Habiba Washington who admits in this video her apparent fear of the FBI, and the possibility of a threat that her child (Dr. York's son) would be taken from her if she did not testify against Dr. York, recanted her initial bias testimony against Dr. York in this film, but later testified against Dr. York for a 2nd time during the appeal hearings which should completely invalidate ALL of her testimony! Why was this video evidence ignored by the Federal Government? Surely, this is proof of the sheer mockery and injustice of this trial! This video is more than enough reason to demand a fair retrial!! Or at least should serve as reason enough for a retrial or mistrial.

Dr. Frederick Bright, MD, OBGYN delivers
truth concerning bias nature of Dr. York's trial.

Dr. York addresses the errant nature of his trial.

http://www.free-dr-york.com/free_york_frames.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back