Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....Because

:heart::heart::heart:
Yes, it did seem to upset Brother UBNaturally a little bit ... this unconfirmed claim.

But i think all is well now ... i think ... :lol: ... :love:

Sister, you're very welcome, it was a pleasure to find, allowing me to answer my own question (to the degree that the information is true and/or reliable).

Yessssss Sister ... they move prisoners around ... from one prison to another ... Brother oldsoul spoke on this in depth, and maybe he was talking more about federal prisoners ... but ... even on msnbc's locked-up raw program ... they show how they transfer prisoners from one place to another ... if the prisoner is not programming properly. I'd imagine with federal prisoners, you could end up anywhere in the country. Maybe with state prisoners, they'll keep you in the state, just moving within.

Of course i don't really know a whole lot about nuth'n ... but i dun heard a few things.

Don't hold me to nuth'n ... i aint seen nuth'n wit my own eyes ... i'm just share'n what i heard.

Brother UBNaturally ... Sister Fine generally provides some verification for the things that she says ... she usually has a link / source with most of her posts ... so you caught her this time simply sharing what she heard / read without a link ... but ... it's not really her M.O. ... so don't hold it against her for too long ... plus ... she did respond, saying where she got it, etc., ... but even no matter ... i'm glad you presented the challenge ... that's what we do here ... it's all good in the hood.

Loving Us! <3

:heart:

Destee

Ok, did find this at least

http://www.thetruthbulletin.org/dr-m-z-york-free

ON APRIL 6, 2014 DR. MALACHI Z. YORK WAS RELEASED FROM A COLORADO PRISON… INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES !!! (view discussion at: destee,com)

Wondering if this is the source of the "information"
Not even sure what to make of this anymore fam...

Because the image and comments relating to the image, surely made a convincing statement of facts.

Stay Woke

That site belongs to Brother Michael Smith who is a Member here, and posted in this thread.

Maybe he read it here, thot it was true, and posted it on his site ... as i don't know which came first.

One thing i did notice though ... when i went to his site ... is the peel away advertisement in the top right hand corner ... and because he is a Member here and stuff ... i clicked on the advertisement to support him, and see what was up ... and it came to destee.com ... :love: ... awwwwwww ... :love: ... that is soooooo sweet Brother Michael Smith ... i had no idea all of that was going on ... wow ... so kind of you Brother Michael ... Thank You for the Love!

Okay ... i think we've solved the mystery ... i think ... :research:

Loving Us!

Destee

Much love Destee....

But one must call B.S. when it is obvious, and calling "BS" for over a month only made me more interested as to why nobody, not even the one that manifested this "reliable information" had not responded.

Read through the thread, just mind boggling.

That is until Sistar Destee chimed in.

Then we come to find (nearly 2 months later), the "source" is another "forum"????

Seriously?

:bs:

I admire your resolve Sistar Destee

And if this case is closed, let it be closed and ruled as "B.S."

marked

Respect

Brother ... i think it would serve us all well, to take everything we read on the Internet with a grain of salt. It's so easy for folk to say something, with no evidence, and if we get in a tizzy every time we run into such, we'll stay in a tizzy ... :nuts:

This does seem like it bothered you a little bit ... but don't let it ... it's all good in the hood.

See ... the wonderful part about this ... is that the entire story is here for anyone to read, from start to finish. They can see the claim, the challenge, along with all ensuing discussion, leaving them able to make a decision for themselves.

That's all we really have whenever we get information, fact or fiction, an opportunity to believe it or not, challenge it, etc. Some evidence, even in courts of law, is flimsy, but folk get life sentences as a result ... some evidence is strong ... and they still get off.

So ... surely in this relaxed environment ... what one believes, will be left up to the individual.

All we can do is try to make sure enough evidence is on the table to make a good, decent, decision.

You've done that. You challenged what was presented, and we've maybe got to the bottom of it.

I think it's a win-win ... an exercise in finding truth ... a beautiful thing ... :score:

All done respectfully ... no name calling ... nothing ugly ... simply beautiful ... :love:

I'll take these kinds of discussions all day long.

Thanks for the part you played in this ... :weights:

Love You!

Destee

Naa naaa naaa... lol

Wait a minute, I don't claim that the link was the source, just that it was saying similar what the thread was saying...

But then brother Smith goes to claim he was "never locked up to begin with".

So Destee, which is it? :thinking:

By the way, I think I have conversed with you (Destee) more about this than anyone else most recently... which is another interesting thing to note.

Protect your brand and your family, as I will remain a soldier in doing the same... regardless of what and how people feel about the process of reasoning and disseminating of information.

Eventually, we will be able to build our own museums of History and Science so our children wont have to go through what we are going through now...

...Wading through tons of BS

Respect

lol @ conversing more with me, than others, on this ... :weights:

well ... that's sorta because you maintained the challenge, long enuff for me to actually see the thread, scan it ... and think ... hmmm ... where is Dr. York?! ... you didn't let go, kept the fires burning, and i'm sure i'm not the only one that has benefited from your determination to set the record straight. I'm just the one responding, but others probably saw it before me.

As far as Brother Michael Smith saying what he did, i didn't see that (didn't read thoroughly enough) but i'm sure he has a reason for saying it, if he did ... i just don't know it ... but i imagine he'll answer the question if you ask him. Not everything moves me like it moves you, so i won't be digging deep into that one, but i know yall can work it out ... if nothing else, agreeing to disagree.

As far as wading through BS goes, that is so relative. What one person considers BS, another counts as the essence of life. What one person considers truth, another will think is a lie. There is so much stuff that has been presented to us as truth, that we've now found to be straight out lies, given to us from the top down ... it's imperative that we challenge everything (if inclined to do so) ... have the discussions ... put reasonable doubt on the table ... make people think outside of what has been presented ... it's krazee to keep up with ... but necessary i believe.

I even started a thread years ago ... Can You Name a Fact that is NOT Based on Opinion?
... as i think so much that is and has been presented to us as facts, are mere opinions, and even worse, lies ... and we're being confuzzled with lots of smoke and mirrors. I never had a chance to get back to that thread, share more pointedly what i was thinking, but maybe i will soon.

Nonetheless ... there's lots of room for all of us to grow in our understanding of things, and putting thoughts, opinions, etc., on the table, having them tried in the fire of respectful discussion, can only be a good thing ... with proof right here, right now, in this thread!

Stay Forever Encouraged!

Love You!

Destee

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. IN A "VERY" RARE MOMENT -- I PROVIDED MISINFORATION, MY BAD!

PS And in the future remember, stay on topic, UBNaturally -- cause it's not even a good look for yah! :eeek:

Not bothered... passionate and zealous!

One could say that "truth" is hard to swallow but may heal you, but lies can kill you.

Putting on battle gear (mental vibration/aura) to determine if the innerG is artificial intelligence or of a natural relation, can be demanding and thus it takes a certain amount of innerG to counter-act it and repel it from the people.

This is probably what is being presented or viewed in the interpretaion of "bothered".

I prefer the term "agitated", because it stirs up and awakens that "aura".

Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back