Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....Because

What? :confused: Do you realize what you just wrote? If "False evidence found him innocent of all charges", what would true evidence have done, found him guilty? That makes no sense! Did you mean false evidence found him guilty of all charges? Your statement is confusing, please explain!

... false evidence: LIES, CONSPIRACY, UNSUBSTANTIATED EVENTS... were investigated and concluded that Dr. M.Z. York is innocent of all charges...

So where was Mr. York if not in prison? :confused:

... I'm not among the "inner circle" if in fact one still exist... sorry sekou kasimu I'm not able to answer your question... as I mentioned to Fine1952... I'll certainly keep you posted...

... false evidence: LIES, CONSPIRACY, UNSUBSTANTIATED EVENTS... were investigated and concluded that Dr. M.Z. York is innocent of all charges...
Man you've taken ebonics to a whole new level! I feel you though!!! ;)

... I'm not among the "inner circle" if in fact one still exist... sorry sekou kasimu I'm not able to answer your question... as I mentioned to Fine1952... I'll certainly keep you posted...
By all means please do!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back