Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....Because

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
He remains in jail.

(The Photo captured below originally came from f/b and spoke of Dr. York being released from prison with no media coverage hence the title I used ITFP. This post is not false, because Destee later brought to light the same background which confirms that the picture is authentic and this post provides information that is far from false.)
10153906_265046700339972_399820570_n.jpg

6 April 2014: Dwight York at his current residence, USP Florence ADMAX, U.S. PENITENTIARY, 5880 HWY 67 SOUTH, FLORENCE, CO 81226

Phone: 719-784-9464
Fax: 719-784-5290

~~~~~
York%20at%2012.jpg

York At 12 Years Old

:heart:Destee:heart: was so brilliantly inclined to locate the links(eg. found on page 3 ) that point to his exact whereabouts. He will not outlive his 135 year old sentence.

IMG_3028.JPG

Dr. York/ Malakai Z. York/ Dr. Malachi Z. York-El/ H.E. Dr. Malachi Kobina Yorke™/ H.E. Dr. Malachi Kobina Ocran/ Imperial Grand Potentate Noble: Rev. Dr. Malachi Z. York 33°-720°/ Consul General: Dr. Malachi Z. York ©™/ Grand Al Mufti "Divan" Noble Rev. Dr. Malichi Z. York-El/ Malachi Zodok/ Melki Sedec/ Nayya Malachizodoq-El/ Malachi Zodoq/ Melchi Zedek/ Amunnubi Rooakhptah/ Amunubi Rah Ka Ptah/ Amun Nubi Raakh Ptah/ Amun-Nubi Re Ankh Ptah/ Amunnebu Reakh Tah/ Amun Nebu Re/ As Sayyid Al Imaam Issa Al Haadi Al Mahdi/ Asayeed El Imaam Issa El Haaiy El Mahdi/ Isa Abd’Allah Ibn Abu Bakr Muhammad/ Isa al Haadi al-Mahdi/ Isa Muhammad/ Abba Essa/ Abba Issa/ Isa Abdullah/ Akhtah Isa Abdullah/ ‘Isa Al-Masih/ Imaam Isa/ Imam Isa Abu-Bakr/ Al Hajj Al Imaam Isa/ Al Hajj Al Imaam Isa Abd’Allah/ Muhammad Al Mahdi/ Isa Alibad Mahdi/ The Angel Michael/ Michael the Great/ En. Marduq. Gal/ En-Mar. Duq/ Murdoq/ Al Qubt/ El Qubt/ Copt/ Al Khidr/ The Green One/ The One/ Yanuwn/ Yaanuwn/ Rabboni D.D/ Rabboni Y’shua Bar El Haady/ Amar Utu/ Sabathil/ Maku/ Baa Baa/ Baba Bassa Afrika/ The Master Teacher/ Master Teacher H.E. Sunu: Bawaba Bassa Afriqa/ Neter: A’aferti Atum-Re/ Nezder: A’aferti Atum Re/ Paa Nadir-Amunnub-ReAkh Ptah-Hanut-Djedi-Atum Re (Amun Re)/ Paa Nazdir: Atum-Re/ Paa Munzul/ Paa Munzul Nazdur Amun Nub Reakh Ptah Shil Paa/ Hanutu/ Paa Munzul Nazdur Amun Nub Reakh Ptah Shil Hanutu Djedi/ Paa Manzal Nazdar: Amun Nabaab Reyay Akh Ptah Djedtwy/ The Grand Hierophant: Tuhuti/ Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle/ The Reformer/ et alii.

He is an African American writer of many books, Musican, and leader of a once Putnam County, Georgia-based-Nuwaubian movement/cult. He is currently serving a 135-year sentence on the charges of child molestation and violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. Arrested in 2002 and then convicte in 2004 for transporting minors across state lines for the purposes of sexual molestation, racketeering, and financial reporting charges.

In the early 1980's he indulged as a musician/vocalist of his self created groups: "Jackie and the Starlights", "the Students" and "Passion". He even named his record label Passion Productions. [1] He later teamed with Sarah Dash, a former member of Patti LaBelle and the Bluebelles ---to record "Its' Too Late". For his daughter, Kenné, one of 19 children --Dr. York wrote and produced: "What Is He to You (To You)?". Dr. York later created a string of groups and fraternal orders and then in 1990 he legally changed his name to Issa al Haadi al Mahdi and then in 1993 to Malachi York.

On the Watchman Fellowship Link it clearly states that in 1993 the FBI was running an investiagation on his activities. A report states: "front for a wide range of criminal activity, including arson, welfare fraud and extortion." [3]

n 1993, to evade the growing/festering investigation case that was being built + to avoid the negative history with other groups in New York --he fled to Eatonton, GA and acquisitioned a 476 acred plot in Putnam County. On "the Land" he created a Egyptian -like theme replete with Pyramids and called the land Tama-Re.

TamaRe.jpg

An eagle eye view of Tama-Re at
404 Shady Dale Road purchased
for $975,000 mulahs

On May 8, 2002AD --Rev. Dr. Malachi Z York was arrested under the name "Dwight York” (eg. though eye know he has many) in the parking lot of a K-Mart Shopping Center in Milledgeville, GA, by FBI and over 100 law enforcement officers. [2]

His prosecution is by and large the biggest ever brought against any US citizen in history: 1) incidents and 2) victims. Whether really innocent, or guilty, or not-guilty ---he will not be released from the address listed below until 2122:

USP Florence ADMAX
U.S. PENITENTIARY
5880 HWY 67 SOUTH
FLORENCE, CO 81226
Phone: 719-784-9464
Fax: 719-784-5290

The complex now completely demolished was once the home of an Egyptian themed park equipped with 3 pyramids and other egyptian artifacts and symbolisms.

Source:

1. http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/flm/
2. http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/images/birthcertificateYork.jpg
3. http://malachizyork.blogspot.com/2005/06/is-dwight-york-and-malachi-york-names.html
5. http://www.hotspotsz.com/The_Many_Faces_of_DR_Malachi_Z_York_(Article-149).html
6. http://www2.gsu.edu/~phpgls/mzy.htm
7. http://www.ask.com/wiki/Dwight_York#Brooklyn_.281980.E2.80.931993.29

york.jpg

1Love,
Fine1952

Last edited:
just released from a Colorado jail a couple of hours ago. Let's hope history does not repeat...next time the outcome might not be as sweet.

10153906_265046700339972_399820570_n.jpg

I wonder why there was no media courage...?

This doesn't mean the gubment is not looking cause they are the real eyes of the MEDIA...and their EYES ARE OPEN WIDE SHUT!

1Love,
Fine1952

Peace Destee Family... False evidence found him innocent of all charges... Peace

Hi Charles IKS:

I doubt it. I saw Dr. York. His Khemet/Occult knowledge alone was good enough to sustain him.

I never worshipped the man, b/c I know he mixed the truth with the lies...notheless...I learned a great deal from his tablets.....

I can almost guarantee that he underwent some heavy brainwashing and programming.

Last edited:
Hi Charles IKS:

I doubt it. I saw Dr. York. His Khemet/Occult knowledge alone was fooe enough to sustain him.

I never worshipped the man, b/c I know he mixed the truth with the lies...notheless...I learned a great deal from his tablets.....
What are you going to do when they got you strapped in a chair, injecting you with mind-altering psycho-tropic drugs on a daily until you break?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back