Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....because

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
BTW... have asked for the sources of this classified information since April...

The story has changed, and the sources are still classified.

So Fine... which prison was York switched from and switch to on April 6, 2014?

I presumed this would have been answered already if the information was available
Notice the initial post was edited. That's why I asked the previous question. He has not been released nor was he "switched " on the date in question, thus, no media coverage. There is more to this but waiting for the other brother to follow up as he stated he would.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Of course... should have not been posted in the first place without sources.
Now even the edited and updated version (switched) is fraudulent, and still without sources.

Appreciate that someone here is paying attention Brother, gives me hope and confidence that minds are still awake.

But as for the follow up, is one referring to this?

Have been waiting for an update of sort as well, though some were spreading this same information as if it were factual as well.
Yeah. That's the post I was referring to. If there is any doubt whether or not he is in prison there is a contact number and email address on the photo I am about to post. It's from a conference this past weekend in South Carolina
image.jpg

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Eye edit what I wanna edit and if you don't like it don't read it. And....and be more original. the use of the word insanity has already been claimed.:lol:

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
:lol:It will be a first if Dwight York outlives his 135 year prison sentence as documented in my "edited" submission.

He and his little brainwashed cult were just as questionable in New York as they were in Georgia.

Insanity has the strange characteristic of rearing its ugly little neck any and everywhere...

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
:bs:

I can say though, i do kinda remember reading that the Brother had been moved from one prison to another.

----- over 7 years ago, not this year, last year... and if so, still no info on it. Maybe it's on Facebook

Family, Friends, no one has to be notified in advance ... or made aware of the fact even ... perhaps.

----- yet this information is posted on here

Getting stuck on one word in these discussions though ... will drive you krazee ... it's best to back slowly away ... and hop in a thread (or start one) that is using words in the manner that you prefer ... put all those that don't use words to your liking ... on ignore ... :wink:

----- ignore false information? never going to happen, especially when confronting it. Some have no problem posting meme after meme after meme 60+ pages deep, yet still can't provide decent information other than: "Ask someone who knows" ... this from the one posting the info

Plus, who was the one font yelling in this thread? drive who krazee?

Not sure where it is that you think you are going with this line of communication. If ya wanna know more about Dr. York go ask a Nuwabbian or better yet contact one of his family members...!

----- not the one that created the story, asked for sources from whence the story derived

You're asking me to speak to what Sister Fine said ... and Sister Fine is the one who must speak to that ... if she chooses.

----- obvious is obvious, they chose not to address the source of the images and misinformation, other than a facebook page they can't find.... yet will make a claim of:

----- Compared to no source??

Stay woke

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Eye could care less about Yorkie. He mixes the truth with the lies and is just where he is supposed to be, behind bars!

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Prior to my posting "No Media Coverage" eye hardly heard a peep from your neck of the woods (eg. no pun entended); however, your current interest behind whateva eye post is what??? --sounds like a personal problem :eeek: but then that behavior pattern is truly all on you :lol: my brutha. :wink:

Granted the picture eye captured from f/b with the exact same title may be photo shoped, who knows, who cares --however, "Ma Destee" cleaned the mystery right up "nice and pretty" by offering a superb link that verifies the exact same location of where Yorkie is standing and that background matches my "photo shopped" image to a tee. There is no guess work there photo shop or not. :1on1:

Eye am not a Nuwabian nor any other type of follower of this infamous person who mixes the lies with the truth; and then finally got caught up in his own game ---a game which no male of low moral fiber will ever win --when he attempts to puke out religious matter from an anal brain just to find hisself entangled in controversy after standing on the pulpit
Son-day after Son-day digging in his congregations pockets while speaking thru the wrong head.

I Digress

This topic is beneficial and eye will stand on everything presented in my "revised" introduction :hammer: as an enlightenment for those who may not know about this character called Malachi Z. York (eg. he has many aliases). One thing is for certain, and eye want to personally thank you :bowdown: -----eye never thought eye'd see 3,922 views from the inception of the thread on April 6, 2014 (eg. never looking for views just always wanting to share what eye know hope the truth will reach any).

This topic was wayyyy outta your league looong b4 you eva entered it. You should work to increase your 77 views on Dhamma Insanity :baby: (August 11, 2014); a remake --?of what?-- "Biblical Insanity"(March 12, 2014) with 23, 747 views at last count :running:; frankly eye'd certainly like to see more than just one sentence: "Does anyone know of the tangents that provide for the cultural relations within the books and writings of the Buddha(s), and how tangible or impractical are the writings?" :bye:

Peace :weights:

Was it not you that created this fictitious thread with the photo shopped image of him walking out of prison?

But could care less huh?

Fine1952 said:
just released from a Colorado jail a couple of hours ago. Let's hope history does not repeat...next time the outcome might not be as sweet.

I wonder why there was no media courage...?

This doesn't mean the gubment is not looking cause they are the real eyes of the MEDIA...and their EYES ARE OPEN WIDE SHUT!

1Love,
Fine1952

Original post had to be edited over 4 times, and now it's just about how bad this man is now, and

1. NOT hoping history doesn't repeat itself
  2. NOT that he was released from a Colorado Prison in April 2014
  3. NOT that he was switched from a prison to another prison in April 2014

But that he is where he is supposed to be, BEHIND BARS, and could not care less.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Someone cared enough to create this photo shopped image and still dares not confess to making it.

AND "SOME" OF YOU SUPPORTED AND LIKED THIS STORY???

Still chuckling at this attempt... but keep on not caring.

Seen

Also, the only places where you can find two original photo shopped images of these are on destee.com and by a particular author of them.

Ask for the sources of these images, see if you can get them.

Last edited:

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Someone told me recently that the Dr. York now serving 135 years in Colorado State Prison was a NOT Dr. York, LOL. Yet on this video one of his many Sons confirm that he is still serving time. This son said on June 27, 2016 that his father would soon be exonerated. That was 3 years ago.

Last time Eye checked the impostor known as Malachi Z. York, Issa Al Haadi Al Mahdi, Dr. York , et al is still on lock down at Colordo State Prison.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍