Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....because

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Fine1952, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,621
    Notice the initial post was edited. That's why I asked the previous question. He has not been released nor was he "switched " on the date in question, thus, no media coverage. There is more to this but waiting for the other brother to follow up as he stated he would.

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,621
    https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/DR_MALACHI_Z_YORK_FREE_HIM/?lBPSbib&pv=0

DR MALACHI Z YORK : FREE HIM OUR MASTER TEACHER THAT HOUSED MANY BLACKS FOR FREE HE ALL WE HAVE

Dr MALACHI Z YORK IS A INNOCENT MAN DIDNT DO ANYTHING WORNG
    secure.avaaz.org

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,621
    Yeah. That's the post I was referring to. If there is any doubt whether or not he is in prison there is a contact number and email address on the photo I am about to post. It's from a conference this past weekend in South Carolina image.jpg

4. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,226
    Eye edit what I wanna edit and if you don't like it don't read it. And....and be more original. the use of the word insanity has already been claimed.:lol:

5. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,226
    :lol:It will be a first if Dwight York outlives his 135 year prison sentence as documented in my "edited" submission.

He and his little brainwashed cult were just as questionable in New York as they were in Georgia.

Insanity has the strange characteristic of rearing its ugly little neck any and everywhere...

6. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,226
    :bs:

7. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,226
    Continued horse beating with no substance. Keep it up here

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,226
    Eye could care less about Yorkie. He mixes the truth with the lies and is just where he is supposed to be, behind bars!

9. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,226
    Prior to my posting "No Media Coverage" eye hardly heard a peep from your neck of the woods (eg. no pun entended); however, your current interest behind whateva eye post is what??? --sounds like a personal problem :eeek: but then that behavior pattern is truly all on you :lol: my brutha. :wink:

Granted the picture eye captured from f/b with the exact same title may be photo shoped, who knows, who cares --however, "Ma Destee" cleaned the mystery right up "nice and pretty" by offering a superb link that verifies the exact same location of where Yorkie is standing and that background matches my "photo shopped" image to a tee. There is no guess work there photo shop or not. :1on1:

Eye am not a Nuwabian nor any other type of follower of this infamous person who mixes the lies with the truth; and then finally got caught up in his own game ---a game which no male of low moral fiber will ever win --when he attempts to puke out religious matter from an anal brain just to find hisself entangled in controversy after standing on the pulpit
    Son-day after Son-day digging in his congregations pockets while speaking thru the wrong head.

I Digress

This topic is beneficial and eye will stand on everything presented in my "revised" introduction :hammer: as an enlightenment for those who may not know about this character called Malachi Z. York (eg. he has many aliases). One thing is for certain, and eye want to personally thank you :bowdown: -----eye never thought eye'd see 3,922 views from the inception of the thread on April 6, 2014 (eg. never looking for views just always wanting to share what eye know hope the truth will reach any).

This topic was wayyyy outta your league looong b4 you eva entered it. You should work to increase your 77 views on Dhamma Insanity :baby: (August 11, 2014); a remake --?of what?-- "Biblical Insanity"(March 12, 2014) with 23, 747 views at last count :running:; frankly eye'd certainly like to see more than just one sentence: "Does anyone know of the tangents that provide for the cultural relations within the books and writings of the Buddha(s), and how tangible or impractical are the writings?" :bye:

Peace :weights:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014