Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....Because

The image was from f/b. And again I resent your callous remarks. Future posts will be more thoroughly researched you can bet that , Mr. UBNaturally!!!

No problem Sistar, and we just want to deliver information that has value and credibility.

I had done that search months back and scoured to find nothing more than the same that could not resolve that he "Dwight D. York" or whoever they claimed was imprisoned, had been released.

The photo shopped image was suspect already as it is, but when it comes to the rest of the non-conclusive reasoning behind the revelation, I guess inside information can only be known by those that share it.

Still till this day, no such evidence can be found as well as no sources to corroborate this incident of "release".

Love you back!

Respect

You've got that right! I am not confrontation as I've stated b4 -- yet I am Woman enough to face anyone and I do --at work or at play.

According to your search (eg. which I had no idea existed --so great heads up, my Sista) the release date is 2122. Other than that, I have no idea.

Kewl Kewl Kewl ... even though it appears he's not been released ... it's been a good exercise.

I've learned a little more about the Brother, and how to find if someone is listed as incarcerated.

It's weird though ... our people go into that prison system ... and can easily get lost within it.

It's like they get "disappeared" ... i guess that's what prison is suppose to do ... but gosh.

Brother oldsoul taught on this once, about how they move prisoners from place to place at will.

The prisoner's Family, loved ones, no one ... knows where they are ... for big stretches of time.

Given the way justice has historically been meted out ... it's not a good place for any of us to be.

Ohhhh ... and ... it appears he'll be locked up for the next 100+ years ... :dblock:

They don't want him ever out again ... it seems.

Thanks for responding ... Love You!

:heart:

Destee

this person ---UBNaturally, actually posted this topic about Dr. York up in Biblical Insanity -- when did Dr. York sound like Biblical Insanity and who topic swaps like this :lol:

Again, your search results are much appreciated and I will be sharing on f/b. Oddly I can't remember the friend that shared with me there...but I'll find out shortly, LOL

Yep! He, Dr. York --is a piece of work! The fact that prisoners can be moved around from jail house to jail house is news to me.

Kewl Kewl Kewl ... even though it appears he's not been released ... it's been a good exercise.

I've learned a little more about the Brother, and how to find if someone is listed as incarcerated.

It's weird though ... our people go into that prison system ... and can easily get lost within it.

It's like they get "disappeared" ... i guess that's what prison is suppose to do ... but gosh.

Brother oldsoul taught on this once, about how they move prisoners from place to place at will.

The prisoner's Family, loved ones, no one ... knows where they are ... for big stretches of time.

Given the way justice has historically been meted out ... it's not a good place for any of us to be.

Ohhhh ... and ... it appears he'll be locked up for the next 100+ years ... :dblock:

They don't want him ever out again ... it seems.

Thanks for responding ... Love You!

Destee

Your heard what Keita said --get your priorities straight :lol:

"just released from a Colorado jail a couple of hours ago. Let's hope history does not repeat...next time the outcome might not be as sweet"​

Wanting to locate the source of this statement, and confront the information of this statement.

Love these "reliable sources", always accurate.

this person ---UBNaturally, actually posted this topic about Dr. York up in Biblical Insanity -- when did Dr. York sound like Biblical Insanity and who topic swaps like this :lol:

Again, your search results are much appreciated and I will be sharing on f/b. Oddly I can't remember the friend that shared with me there...but I'll find out shortly, LOL

Yep! He, Dr. York --is a piece of work! The fact that prisoners can be moved around from jail house to jail house is news to me.

Yes, it did seem to upset Brother UBNaturally a little bit ... this unconfirmed claim.

But i think all is well now ... i think ... :lol: ... :love:

Sister, you're very welcome, it was a pleasure to find, allowing me to answer my own question (to the degree that the information is true and/or reliable).

Yessssss Sister ... they move prisoners around ... from one prison to another ... Brother oldsoul spoke on this in depth, and maybe he was talking more about federal prisoners ... but ... even on msnbc's locked-up raw program ... they show how they transfer prisoners from one place to another ... if the prisoner is not programming properly. I'd imagine with federal prisoners, you could end up anywhere in the country. Maybe with state prisoners, they'll keep you in the state, just moving within.

Of course i don't really know a whole lot about nuth'n ... but i dun heard a few things.

Don't hold me to nuth'n ... i aint seen nuth'n wit my own eyes ... i'm just share'n what i heard.

Brother UBNaturally ... Sister Fine generally provides some verification for the things that she says ... she usually has a link / source with most of her posts ... so you caught her this time simply sharing what she heard / read without a link ... but ... it's not really her M.O. ... so don't hold it against her for too long ... plus ... she did respond, saying where she got it, etc., ... but even no matter ... i'm glad you presented the challenge ... that's what we do here ... it's all good in the hood.

Loving Us! <3

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back