Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....because

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Still no information on where this information came from...

*doesn't care much for made up stories and fairy tales, when there is no valid source or evidence to support it when it is shared as fact.

Still patiently awaiting anyone that cares to clear up what happened on April 6, 2014 and why it was important to post it.

Otherwise... creating stories with no evidence is a good work of fiction
Obviously you got some issues that only you as a so called grown man has to deal with. you need to stop acting as if THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE THAT SOMEBODY LIED TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING...WHETHER ON PURPOSE OR INCIDENTALLY.

From what I know, your whole darn life like many of ours has been a lie up until you began your own re-education. So the idea that you are sitting up here demanding something like a little kid that may or may not exist at all is quite revealing. Do you !! I'm just glad to peek this side of you now rather than later.

hetep !!

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Which prison did York switch to on April 6, 2014

Notice this question above is not my statement, but a claim that is still unsourced

1. Either someone has "inside information" (which was initially bad)
  2. Or they are playing and don't want to confess to making this up

Why doesn't the source of this information desire to provide the source of this information?

How does one write a book report without also added the sources if one used them?

The questions still remain, memes or not

BTW, this matters because COINTELPRO is still active​
COINTELPRO OR NOT...WHAT YOU GONE DO ABOUT IT??? CUT THE ISH LIKE YOU SOME GREAT ACTIVIST THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO AFFECT SOMETHING !! AGAIN...WHAT YOU GONE DO ABOUT IT !!!?? THOUGHT SO !!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Question remains in regards to the information given:

Which prison did York switch to and from on April 6, 2014?

Plead the 5th if need be, but the questioning of the information will still be

If anyone else is reading this, I am sure I read that York was not "RELEASED" but was only "SWITCHED" to a Colorado prison on April 6, 2014.... and uses Destee as the source of this information.

If Destee could share this information of the "Switching of prisons", it would conclude this part of the discussion on the facts that were presented.

Hey Brother UBNaturally ... :love:

I included a link to where i got anything i shared ... 'cause i shared no more than i read on the net.

In fact, all i "know" about this story is what i've read on the net.

I'm not sure what you're asking me for ... point to the post you're asking me about ... that would help.

Thanks ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
COINTELPRO OR NOT...WHAT YOU GONE DO ABOUT IT??? CUT THE ISH LIKE YOU SOME GREAT ACTIVIST THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO AFFECT SOMETHING !! AGAIN...WHAT YOU GONE DO ABOUT IT !!!?? THOUGHT SO !!!

Brother Keita ... why you scream'n and stuff ... :look: ... stop that

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Here you go Sistar, again... not my words, just wanting the information

Brother UBNaturally ... i see in this post that you are focused solely on the word ... "moved"

You're aware of the post where i shared the information ... 'cause you linked us to it ... so why am i in this?

You're asking me to speak to what Sister Fine said ... and Sister Fine is the one who must speak to that ... if she chooses.

I can say though, i do kinda remember reading that the Brother had been moved from one prison to another.

It's not so surprising a notion. I've heard tell once a Brother gets behind those bars, they can move 'em where they want and when they want.

Family, Friends, no one has to be notified in advance ... or made aware of the fact even ... perhaps.

Getting stuck on one word in these discussions though ... will drive you krazee ... it's best to back slowly away ... and hop in a thread (or start one) that is using words in the manner that you prefer ... put all those that don't use words to your liking ... on ignore ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
So you agree that you don't have any information that he was "moved" or "switched" on April 6, 2014... as the post alludes to?

Someone else put you into this when it mentioned that you provided the link that cleared up that he was not released from the "Colorado Prison" on April 6, but the link shows that he was "Moved/Switched" to the "Colorado Prison" on April 6.

This is what you did provide:

Okay ... i was inclined ... :look:

Inmate locator suggests he is at USP Florence ADMAX, with a release date of 04/07/2122.

I looked at the links and am not sure how to determine this (the April 6, 2014 switching of prisons) as being accurate.

Comparing the claims to this:

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/prisons.htm

Not sure where this "moved/switched" on April 6, 2014 information is coming from

The story just keeps changing, and the source is never revealed (anonymous facebook)
But yea, someone suggests it doesn't matter.

So apologies if you were including in this, but appreciate that you are ;)

Brother UBNaturally ... i don't mind being here with you right now ... but i can't stay ... :imout:

You're a Sweet Heart ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Exactly, Destee :wink:

Brother UBNaturally ... i see in this post that you are focused solely on the word ... "moved"

You're asking me to speak to what Sister Fine said ... and Sister Fine is the one who must speak to that ... if she chooses.

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Not sure where it is that you think you are going with this line of communication. If ya wanna know more about Dr. York go ask a Nuwabbian or better yet contact one of his family members...!

Peace Out

BTW... have asked for the sources of this classified information since April...

The story has changed, and the sources are still classified.

So Fine... which prison was York switched from and switch to on April 6, 2014?

I presumed this would have been answered already if the information was available

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: