destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay ... i was inclined ... :look:

Inmate locator suggests he is at USP Florence ADMAX, with a release date of 04/07/2122.

I searched Dwight York, and there are arguments that this is not him, not his name, etc.

So ... even though i found this ... i don't know if it's true that he's in prison, or ever has been.

It seems once one gets embroiled in the prison system ... it aint easy ... verifying anything.

Interesting conversation ... thanks for drawing me in ... :research:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
My source was from f/b. Yet there was nothing shabby about sharing the photo and the little info I was able to cull from that source, therefore I resent your snide remark, UBNaturally.

Have not become aware of any such incident, and then I actually read someone post that he was never in prison (but in another post they claimed that he was indeed in prison).

Some very shabby postings which I have been marking in my mental as to the seriousness of those that share information.

So in regards to this particular incident of him being released, the only mention of this that I can share has been from this one thread alone on destee.com from one source.

Just saying

Love you too!
And thank you because I doubt this will be addressed, as I detest disinformation.

Respect

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Thx for the sharing and as I told Mr. UBNaturally my source was f/b.

Dr. York is a cult leader out of NYC who relocated to Atlanta, GA. His following is huge. He is accused of child molestation.

Okay ... i was inclined ... :look:

Inmate locator suggests he is at USP Florence ADMAX, with a release date of 04/07/2122.

I searched Dwight York, and there are arguments that this is not him, not his name, etc.

So ... even though i found this ... i don't know if it's true that he's in prison, or ever has been.

It seems once one gets embroiled in the prison system ... it aint easy ... verifying anything.

Interesting conversation ... thanks for drawing me in ... :research:

Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thx for the sharing and as I told Mr. UBNaturally my source was f/b

You're welcome Sister ... :) ... you're not generally one that runs from a challenge ... :weights:

Do you still think he has been released?

Love You!

Destee

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
You've got that right! I am not confrontational as I've stated b4 -- yet I am Woman enough to face anyone and I do --at work or at play. :1on1:

According to your search (eg. which I had no idea existed --so great heads up, my Sista) the release date is 2122. Other than that, I have no idea.

You're welcome Sister ... :) ... you're not generally one that runs from a challenge ... :weights:

Do you still think he has been released?

Love You!

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.