Jails / Prisons : Malachi Z York - No Media Coverage.....because

Michael Smith

Dec 7, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa.
thetruthbulletin.org
Occupation
Advertisment
Firstly many who lived on the compound have formally stated their testimony was coerced and twisted by the Federal government! Secondly, there is no evidence of kidnapping, rape or torture. Finally, while collecting testimony Federal Agents recorded such acts as rubbing a child's head as "sexual". This case has been OUTRAGEOUSLY unfair! WE WANT THE TRUTH!
Dr. Malachi Zodoq York-El (who is clearly seen shaken and possibly tortured before entering the court room in this video) is bought before the Federal Court where he was tricked into false testimony seeking an early release in a deceitful and treacherous plea bargain deal which was later unfairly reneged. Quite possibly an illegal action by the Judge and by default should require a retrial or the invalidation the entire case! Why would this man admit to crimes he hadn't committed unless he thought we would be freed? There is no way humanly possible that this man could have committed all of these crimes yielded against him. It is just not psychically possible! Finally who gave this person permission to film and release this hearing? This case is the ultimate mockery of justice!
Habiba Washington who admits in this video her apparent fear of the FBI, and the possibility of a threat that her child (Dr. York's son) would be taken from her if she did not testify against Dr. York, recanted her initial bias testimony against Dr. York in this film, but later testified against Dr. York for a 2nd time during the appeal hearings which should completely invalidate ALL of her testimony! Why was this video evidence ignored by the Federal Government? Surely, this is proof of the sheer mockery and injustice of this trial! This video is more than enough reason to demand a fair retrial!! Or at least should serve as reason enough for a retrial or mistrial.
Dr. Frederick Bright, MD, OBGYN delivers
truth concerning bias nature of Dr. York's trial.
Dr. York addresses the errant nature of his trial.

http://www.free-dr-york.com/free_york_frames.htm
Peace asmith161718... I'm amazed to see that this thread... has evolved in a different thread... and seemingly to be gaining momentum! Your contribution will enable a closer view of this case concerning what the public doesn't know... having said that... don't make the mistake in assuming this Brother is inactive... Peace

Michael Smith

Dec 7, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa.
thetruthbulletin.org
Occupation
Advertisment

Michael Smith

Dec 7, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa.
thetruthbulletin.org
Occupation
Advertisment
If the confusion wasn't obvious, I will attempt to clarify what the confusion was:

"...yes he is in a federal prison..." carrying out a sentence of 135 years... it seems you have a good source of information on the subject... anyone interested in what he taught?...​

• This statement is a claim that he is in prison

... false evidence: LIES, CONSPIRACY, UNSUBSTANTIATED EVENTS... were investigated and concluded that Dr. M.Z. York is innocent of all charges...​

• This statement is a claim that it was investigated, and he is innocent of all charges

...Hi Fine 1952... try this on for size... "he was never in prison in the first place" and yes those close to him were responsible for defaming his name... there will be a lot more to this story... I'll keep you posted... Peace

• This statement claims that he was never in prison

Summary of statements made:

1. In prison
  2. Innocent of all charges
  3. Never in prison (contradicts #1)

Can you see the confusion in the statements?
And how would you clear up this confusion?

Respect
Peace Brother UBNaturally... all of my comments were in direct response to each Thread presentation individually... my view at the time based on what I knew personally... I am a long time old school student of Dr. M. Z. York... (Ibrahiym)... and continuing to propagate the Truth... what I've learned thus far... is directly attributed to this Brother's ability to teach... having said that... if my response to any of the comments made create confusion... it's obviously not intentional... besides there are many levels of confusion within our "Family" that are slowly being resolved... so if I commented with in-depth information in order to satisfy everyone on a public forum... I would be in error... my comments do seem awkward... but rooted with a deeper knowledge base on the subject... the following information will provide you up to date coverage on this subject... The WIFE of the Medical Doctor that treats Dr. M. Z. York... Hosts a live radio broadcast at: tobtr.com/5/6406583 Don Nicoleone... Peace

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005

The above photo is the exact same background as the original picture submission with Dr. York in the foreground @:

USP Florence ADMAX
U.S. PENITENTIARY
5880 HWY 67 SOUTH
FLORENCE, CO 81226
Phone: 719-784-9464
Fax: 719-784-5290

...unfortunately until 2122....

just released from a Colorado jail a couple of hours ago. Let's hope history does not repeat...next time the outcome might not be as sweet.

I wonder why there was no media courage...?

This doesn't mean the gubment is not looking cause they are the real eyes of the MEDIA...and their EYES ARE OPEN WIDE SHUT!

1Love,
Fine1952

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
So... I wonder what Malachi is up to now.... with the news of his release and all?

These people are surely keeping this news on a short leash.
Only a select few know of this
Has anyone posted any evidence of his being free?

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Has anyone posted any evidence of his being free?
May 31 2014

Okay ... i was inclined ... :look:

Inmate locator suggests he is at USP Florence ADMAX, with a release date of 04/07/2122.

I searched Dwight York, and there are arguments that this is not him, not his name, etc.

So ... even though i found this ... i don't know if it's true that he's in prison, or ever has been.

It seems once one gets embroiled in the prison system ... it aint easy ... verifying anything.

Interesting conversation ... thanks for drawing me in ... :research:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
No. I'm not a believer. Only interested in facts. I was just asking because most of the Nuwabbians I know keep saying "Free Pops.

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
:handsinair:Not sure why this dead horse continues to resurrect itself. Destee was gracious enough to bring this thread to 'light' by providing the link that straightend out the fact that he 'moved' and also that he won't be released until 2122.

So let me straight for clarity... York wasn't released from the Colorado Jail on April 6, 2014.

But York was switched to the Colorado jail on April 6, 2014

Is this the same Colorado Jail that York has been in since 2006?
So York switched back to it in 2014?

???

Refer to the post above and ponder this scenario.

Time to ask more questions?

Where was York switched from on April 6, 2014? ... as I couldn't find this information.

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
Wiki has and is a 'poor' source. Follow the lead of "Destee" -- that should straighten you out, LOL:1on1:

From Wiki:

Imprisonment

As of 2010 Dwight York is serving his sentence at the United States Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX) in Florence, Colorado as Inmate # 17911-054. His projected release date is December 15, 2119.

Still awaiting the information on which jail York was switched from, and to on April 6, 2014... instead of the "release information" that was by mistake.

If anyone that has this information, please do share as it would be appreciated.
Memes are welcomed as well

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Still searching for the updated information of what prison York was switched from and switched to on April 6, 2014

Am a patient individual when it comes to information

Haven't found this information yet, anyone care to assist as I have been finding it difficult to verify this claim of him being moved to a Colorado prison this year.

Thanks in advanced.... the poster of this could share this information if they have it as well.
Here's the big question that begs to be asked;"what difference does it matter "what prison he is in to you"? What you gone do, visit him?...send him a food package?...get him a defense lawyer to appeal his case? Obviously none of the above will be done. Therefore your responses and inquiries concerning him is a bunch of BULL-ISH that serves no purpose other than to throw gasoline on some ish that really don't mean ish that you keep trying to make mean some ish as if it is some serious ish that you just got to know to make your day complete.

Please!!!....cut the bull-ish....cause at the end of the day, regardless of where he is, you or no other so called Black people are going to do ish for the man, CUT AND DRY !!!!

Countdown to our 22nd Year ...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
Hi Beloved! I've added Twitter and Facebook to destee.com - hoping it helps me pay closer attention to them both ... *sigh* ... we shall see ... :D ... :love:
Destee wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSS!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love: