Destee Network : Making $$$ Networking with Black Folks!

Discussion in 'Destee Network :' started by realwealth, Jan 5, 2002.

1. realwealth

realwealth New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a member of the National Black Business Trade Association (NBBTA) and they have developed a simple-yet-powerful way for Black businesses and consumers to grow financially together.

NBBTA gets to grow its membership rolls. Black businesses and consumers get access to lots of benefits that save them money and make them money.

PLUS, you get PAID for sharing the idea of "recycling Black dollars" with others.

The program works. I started in early December, 2001 and got paid over $300 just in time for the holidays. All I did was join the FREE program and them upgraded to NBBTA Membership for $49.95 and told a few people to do the same thing. They just duplicated my effort and my network started to grow! I expect to do much better each month as it continues to grow.

The best thing about it is, I feel good doing something I think is positive as it relates to Black businesses and working with my people. My goal is to earn enough money on a residual basis to create my own "venture capital" fund. I will use most of the money to fund my own business idea without any assistance.

I know networking is the answer to many of our problems. We just have to take the time to do it.

We network information all the time. Mostly about things we can't get paid from, like what's up at the movies or on tv, or who's who in hip-hop or rap. Information is power, but it has to have an application and not just be amusing.

I am sharing this information here in hopes of encouraging some of you to join me. But more importantly, I want you to think about what we can do and the power we have when we work or NETWORK together.

For those who don't like the idea of networking and making money, this is not for you. Keep doing what you're doing. I hope its working for you and for your family and the community.

NBBTA is working and has been since 1993 to help small business owners and entrepreneurs succeed. Its hard getting access to capital from banks and other sources for Black businesses. We as a people have access to over 530 billion dollars. How we use most of the money is our problem.

If you would like to join NBBTA's effort at recycling Black dollars you will need a "sponsor". My ID number is 10226. Use it to access the "Matrix" and get your own website for FREE. Then just advertise and share the URL with as many people as possible.

Keep in mind, that many folks will get negative right away. Let that motivate you, because it means you are on the right track.

I will assist you and so will others who are more positive and see a better day ahead for Black people worldwide.

Here's what you do first: Go to The Reap Program

Then learn more about how you can make a sizable income: Use the Earnings Calculator

Next, enroll in the "Matrix" and make some flyers to pass out with your ID number on it: Enroll in the Matrix here. Also, be sure to email your URL to your true friends and closest associates. Those with serious minds. (I'm sure you know some, think for a minute - :)

That's it - Remember, this is not your regular run-of-the-mill-network-marketing-business-opportunities. This is a program using the same techniques and strategies along with the power of the internet to affect positive change.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Hello RealWealth :wave:

Thanks for joining us. While I've not joined the NBBTA, I'm very familiar with the site. It's been out here a long time sharing great information. Please make yourself at home here, adding a link to your signature and leaving it on every post you make. Like any commercial, the more often folk see it, the more likely they will be to respond.

Wishing you much success with your endeavors.

Destee

3. realwealth

realwealth New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Destee,

Thanks for your warm hospitality. The next time you visit with NBBTA you should list your company in their new "Top 100 Black Sites Worldwide". I am sure that people here will agree that this is definitely one of the top sites.

I will vote for you when you register as will many of your members.

I am a firm believer in networking and sharing. I have posted less information on other sites and have been attacked for it.

Some website owners are so concerned with getting paid for their ads that they get crazy!

At any rate, I like it here and will share information of importance on many subjects as I find it.

Thank you.

Reggie

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Thank you for the kind remarks Reggie. I love web site technology and all things related to it (I guess you know it's my business, right?). In my effort to build community, I've found that it's necessary to make sure those within the community feel welcome at my place. I don't think this is any different online than it is offline. It's just easier online because I don't have to clean up first. :wink:

I do believe that the success of my web site is directly related to the success of yours. What is community if we only have one place to visit?

While we do have a few rules here, advertising your site in the places that have been provided is always welcome. I've never sold advertising on destee.com, but rather have used it specifically to help my clients promote their sites. While I am considering selling advertising in this new year, there will always be places on destee.com to promote your site at no cost. Feel free to take full advantage of it.

Again, thanks for joining us and please do share whatever you'd think the family may be interested in. Thank you too for inviting me to add my site to the top 100 list.

Much Love and Peace,

Destee