Black Picture Image Gallery : Makeup in motionz! bliss and blue beast!

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
As a african american woman it is hard to find the right perfect shade because of the many imperfections I have. First let me say I will be posting a pic of what I look like before I transform myself. My man like me to be natural woman instead of the makeup I choose to wear. I will be posting video tutorials about each look I have posted. And I will share with you that you don't have to spend alot of money to be a DIVA!

Attachments

• bliss.jpg
    bliss.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 64
  • bliss2.jpg
    bliss2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 69
  • bliss3.jpg
    bliss3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 60
  • blue beast.jpg
    blue beast.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 60
  • blue beast1.jpg
    blue beast1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 57
  • heaven7.jpg
    heaven7.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 63
As a african american woman it is hard to find the right perfect shade because of the many imperfections I have. First let me say I will be posting a pic of what I look like before I transform myself. My man like me to be natural woman instead of the makeup I choose to wear. I will be posting video tutorials about each look I have posted. And I will share with you that you don't have to spend alot of money to be a DIVA!

Look at YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

Go Nevar! It's Your Birthday! Go Nevar! It's Your Birthday! ... hehehe ... show us how Sister! Show Us How! ... :toast: :toast:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

you are Black and beautiful, girl

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back