Black Spirituality Religion : MAITREYA: CHRIST, MESSIAH, MAHDI

MysteryDoors

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2008
Who is Maitreya?
http://www.share-international.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm

He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Matthew 24:24 "for false Christ's and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive if possible the elect."

Matthew 24:5 "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. 1 John 2:18

" Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. " John 2:22

IS MAITREYA THE CHANGE THE WORLD HAS BEEN WAITING FOR OR THE ANTICHRIST?

MysteryDoors said:
Who is Maitreya?

He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Matthew 24:24 "for false Christ's and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive if possible the elect."

Matthew 24:5 "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. 1 John 2:18

" Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. " John 2:22

Thanx 4 bringing this info forth.

MysteryDoors said:
All the prophecies are true, because they all _symbolically_ foretell of the same event --- a change in man's consciousness, not the physical appearance, or reappearance, of a mortal or immortal being. This event has two possible outcomes [Maitreya or antichrist]. We will choose which is to come into fruition.

Luke 17:20-21
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
In this particular cycle of man's existence, the species homo sapiens is about to come to an end. We can not continue for much longer as we are. We have a choice. We can choose to transcend our current lowered state of consciousness or we can choose to commit self-genocide. So far, we appear to be headed towards self-genocide. If we do not change course, our end in this cycle of the ages will be a variation of what the Architect spoke of in Matrix Reloaded --- where a horrible catastrophe of mass proportion wipes out most of humanity. Those who manage to survive that Armageddon will then rebuild a new civilization, a new "Zion".

THE ARCHITECT:
"Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed and the anomaly revealed as both beginning and end. There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the Source and the salvation of Zion. The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her, and to the end of your species."

"As you adequately put, the problem is choice."

"But, we already know what you are going to do, don't we?"

Will we have an 11th hour change of course? Will be choose to transcend this lowered state of consciousness, to become as gods, to rise from this mortal nature and be caught up in our Divine nature to meet the Lord in the air?

I Thess 4:17
"Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Light vs Dark

MysteryDoors said:
Who is Maitreya?

What the Old Testament call the Messiah the New Testament call the Antichrist and what the New Testament call the Messiah the Old Testament call the Antichrist.

This must absolutely be the case because both of the ideologies agree that there will be an Armageddon.

In order to have an Armageddon we must have two armies one representing good and the other representing evil.

From the point of view of GOD there are only two types of people on this earth, those that serve GOD only and those that do not.

Those that do not serve GOD only are called Heathens. Those that serve GOD only are called Israelites.

Who do you think will be victorious in those days, those that serve GOD only or those that do not?

Pick a side.

By the way Jesus is a Messiah he is just not the Messiah of Israel. Jesus is the Messiah of the current ruling peoples.

I believe in the New Testament but understand that GOD has two sides, a side of Light and a side of Dark.

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

The Essene constantly expounded on this as to how there is always Ministers of Light and Ministers of Dark. Any Minister that directs your praise to the Supreme Being only is a minister of light. Any Minister that tries to direct your praise to anything that is not Supreme (including the minister itself) is a minister of dark.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back