Black Poetry : MAINTAIN & PROCEED-dedication to a junkie

NICELOCKS820

Nov 29, 2002
illadelphia
Occupation
housewife
MAINTAIN & PROCEED-DEDICATION TO A JUNKIE.

sometimes i sit and,
contemplate on where i fit.
with deeds done and
battles won..
time lost and
lies spun..
but it was written see,
for me to live successfully..
so i MAINTAIN AND PROCEED...
long lost are the days of monkey feed,
green money greed and
blue vein bleed..
head nods and
long trods to..
GET THAT NEX ONE..
no longer for fun shall i
skin pop and hit rock..
duck cop and blow spots..
mind state on padlock i moooooved
from valley low to section 8 rooftop.
in the days of white sox and shelltops i
remember my respect dropped.
but it was written see,
for me to live successfully...
so i MAINTAIN AND PROCEED.
now i dig internally for my happiness,
jones under arrest i
mind sex
and wall wreck.
attitude check and thought connect..
feed intellect and money get..
others vex as i self erect..
i baptize my lips with the wine of my transgressions,
and my addictions,
are ones that existed long before i did.
there i hid behind heavy lids..
little blue pills..
cheap thrills,
and in dollar bills was where i put my trust....
and here i remain soooo illustrious...
as soul sista numba one.
so shining like the son i continue to be freed..
so make room for me as i
MAINTAIN AND PROCEED!
:heart:
luv is luv yall!!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
yes indeed dis hit home for the souls so lost and for the one
who know better ......speaketh on !!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
:wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaay NICELOCKS820 :wave:

~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~

Thanks for joining us! Enjoyed this much ...
MAINTAIN and PROCEED ... do that and you dun did good.

Please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black Spirituality Religion : Does the old testament contain good advice on how to maintain a marriage/relationship? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dunwiddat Health and Wellness : Cooking to maintain good health Black Health and Wellness 3
Queenie Health and Wellness : African men, how do you maintain? Black Health and Wellness 38
MsInterpret Black Parenting : London Couple Creates Black Dolls For Their Daughters To Maintain African Heritage Black Parenting 1
R Black Poetry : Wreck haters like spectators standing about demanding clout for a newspaper route got wordy flows and like dirty clothes need washing to proceed squa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Can't proceed in sorrow need to win tomorrow girl my shirt off and you flirt soft alert I can toss w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Intensive aggression could lead to expensive questions asked by a girlfriend like STAR WARS proceed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
IFE African American History Culture : Nobel Laureate Toni Morrison Honored by Princeton University with Dedication of Morrison Hall African American History Culture 0
shaka64 Black People : Lauryn Hill Releases a Chilling Dedication to Michael Brown Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : WHO AM I (dedication to the Black woman/man) Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : OSAMA'S DEAD 911 dedication poem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black People : Dedication to MLK Black People Open Forum 21
asimplepoet Black Haiku : prepartion meets dedication Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Dedication 2 my beloved Black sisters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Untitled dedication! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black Relationships : Advice to the Brothers in Dedication to the Black Woman Black Relationships 8
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : warm... a dedication Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Quiet Poetry Lounge : DEDICATION TO MOM (ON MOTHER’S DAY) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Destee.com Dedication & Decalogue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
D Black Poetry : Piece of my Soul (dedication to my ex-wife) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Poetry : Writers Block-- Dedication to All POETS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : Writers Block-- Dedication to All POETS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
P Black Poetry : dedication to... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
I Black Poetry : Rest Little Angel Rest (A Dedication To Our Madear) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
A Black Poetry : What’s in a name? ~~~~~ A Special Dedication Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Keita Kenyatta Quiet Poetry Lounge : DEDICATION TO MY FRIEND (TRUE STORY) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
I Black Poetry : Dedication to Women's History Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Dedication To Columbia Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : dedication Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
J Black Poetry : special special dedication. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
S Black Poetry : Dedication to My Family here @ Destees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 31
J Black Poetry : angelicsage (a dedication to a queen) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
S Black Poetry : !!!Dedication to the Forum!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 29
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Dearly Beloved (Dedication 2 My Late Grandmotha) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Poetry : Dedication to a Muslim brotha....MIND TRIPS. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : Heavenly Father(Dedication To Rich) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : I Luv U (Dedication to $Rich, Shaz, and Reason) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Bishop Black Poetry : Dedication of Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Don't Break My Heart (dedication to shaz and rich) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : Change Your Ways Today(Spiritual Dedication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
P Black Poetry : Lost Souls(Dedication To Aaliyah) R.I.P Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black Poetry : Special Dedication to Those Who Reached Out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10