Black Spirituality Religion : MAGICAL THOUGHTS & ASTRAL ENTITIES

Sis. Jai the simple way is through meditation. But to break that down even further it's through "self listening" - listen to what your thoughts sound like, and not just your thoughts but the emotions and feelings that produce your thoughts.

Keeping inventory of our thoughts helps us to understand why and how certain things manifest in our lives. Also the fact is, there are different levels of our beings, even different levels of awareness that go unnoticed unless we learn how to pay attention to our inner self.

Through meditation I've learned how to listen to different levels of my awareness, and recognized them based on how they speak. They are not all the same, and they do not all have the same intent. Similar to how 20 people working for one company may not all have the same job description and reason for being there.

Mastering our thoughts is important especially if we want to find out how to focus our concentration directly.

I got a call just this week from a friend who says she has been having terrible bad luck for the last 2-3 months. She said all types of things have been happening to her. Car stalling all of a sudden. Losing money. Tripping and falling down. Things that haven't been happening to her before. She went to see a Spiritual Advisor and got a reading. The Spiritualist told her that her child's Father had a new girlfriend in his life that hated her so much she would take the time out to concentrate and pray for bad things to happen to her. She said every single day this Woman would take the time out to meditate, pray and visualize for her to have all sorts of trouble.

First of all she didn't even know her child's Father had a new girlfriend. So when she confronted him about it he confessed that he did have a new female in his life that always seemed jealous about his relationship with her -his daughter's Mom.

She was calling me to find out if this was possible. Like her most people think you need candles, bibles- all sorts of altars and rituals to make things happen, when that's untrue, while those things help they only help to activate powers inside of you already. It's all mental energy, it's all consciousness. Reality is all consciousness. The difference is some people need physical objects to help them concentrate, while some don't.

But I did find this story really funny, because imagine this Woman actually taking the time out to do this. Love is something else. Again we can see how some of the most powerful spiritual people are very sensitive and emotional, and usually go about to do something do benefit their egos. Which is a weakness most of them do not guard carefully again, because their emotions can be triggered and used against them.

If these people believe you are affected by their power, if they hear that you are having misfortunes- they will feel good about it and will usually back off.

But what if the receiver protects themselves, but still acts as if they are affected anyway? In nature they call that - playing dead. Then usually such an enemy will reveal themselves.

Thought masters are like chess masters, they see every thought as a movement on the board, no movement is made just because. Every movement in chess is towards a certain goal and intent. We should treat our thoughts the same way.

You gave me an idea!!! :SuN034:

Its true that some people are stronger and better at concentrating than others. Some of the "purest" minds are also some of the most dangerous. My Queen for example is very good at manifesting things too. I often tell the story about the time she killed my car because she said it was time for me to get a new one. She caused one of the head gaskets to blow. Her mind is much different than my own because she has the ability to focus her desire completely on one idea. Whereas I will have a multitude of ideas floating around, I can concentrate- but it takes me a much longer time.

This is one of the reasons I think Black Women should be cherished and protected by us both psychically as well as physically. Now, not all women have these abilities. As Bro. Seneb mentioned "they killed Black Women's mind." Black Women especially are given precise instructions thru the media that keeps them chasing illusions that are designed never to remind them of their ability.

The media trains them to focus their concentrate on "I want" instead of "I can create." The irony is, that the Female is the life giver- one who gives birth to Human life. Yet at no time is she told that she is the Mother - period- of all life, of all matter- of all things that manifest. The feminine is the part of total consciousness that brings the sea of unawareness into awareness. Nothing comes into awareness but through the Mother/feminine- ie negative energy/ the void.

This is why the feminine the negative is also the great destroyer- chaos. Just as she bonds matter together she can unravel it too. Without knowing it, allot of Men are slaves to the very Women they live with. Only because they've written in those variables when they "assume" they are doing something this woman is unaware of. There is a part of her that is always aware. Nothing is secret. But if she is lost within her own illusions those secrets only have a chance of revealing themselves while she sleeps. Or through - Women's intuition.

The Woman who is aware of her power- the Goddess, knows how to use her emotional energy to her benefit. Just as Celie raises those 3 fingers and points it directly at her target and issues a curse. That is emotional energy used correctly- point it at your enemy, the cause of that emotion. But what do most people do? They get all emotional and sensative within themselves. Where does the energy go? Right back into their bodies. Or that emotional energy is used to create something (attaches itself to a situation) which only causes that emotion to return again and again. Something people mistakenly refer to as Karma. Why does the emotion return? Hello - you are it's parent. You are it's Mother or Father, it feeds off you.

Emotional energy is this form is the same as a ghost haunting a house. That ghost is not the person's spirit, just an "echo" of their spirit, an echo that was the result of some emotional ties to that house.

Some of the same types of echoes exist in forests, churches and even inside our bodies too. Some manifest as diseases so they can be dealt with. Karma is real because karma is how emotional energy manifests in line with our beliefs. How does that work? I've been taught my entire life that stealing is wrong and if I steal something the Devil will come and get me. So what happens right at that moment when I am steal something? I am having an emotional creation experience. Because I believe in those variables I am now writing those variables into my reality. Now after I steal and get away with it, there is no doubt that my consciousness will haunt me in the form of a Devil image.

The best way to correct these types of variables is through magical thinking.
Sometimes we hear more about this from Whites than Blacks. Because we are taught to think of ourselves as guilty anyway. But let some White Man who is aware of NLP, or magical thinking go in front of a Judge for murdering 100 people in cold blood. They will ask him. "Mr. Jones, why did you murder 100 people in cold blood?" He might say " I was not aware I was murdering them, I was freeing them and sending them back to heaven, back to God where they belong as little Angels."

The Judge will hit is gavel and give Mr. Jones time in the crazy house. They'll call him sick and say he needs help. They might even say they feel very sorry for him.

How many of us work with Whites who talk like this all the time? Everytime something negative is said they change it around to sound "more positive?" We might ask, "John aren't you broke and unemployed?" John will say "No, I am in between opportunities at the present moment." What's the difference? One statement empowers you, because you want John to be broke and unemployed, and one statement empowers him. John will never give you the satisfaction because he knows the power of the mental Universe. He will never allow you to program his Universe for him. Whereas most Black people allow Whites to program their Universe for them all the time.

Remember, these are your own programs, you are your own programmer. Perhaps keeping yourself from stealing is a good variable to have, so why remove it? There is a reason you don't want to steal- because you don't want others to steal from you. But what about those who steal all the time and get away with it? Perhaps that's the reason American Gangstas give away free turkeys on Thanksgiving? They've figured out a way to "trick" karma so to speak. Yet some will say that is impossible. Or- they are hoping it is.

Such concepts are old, magicians all throughout time have been toying with these principles. And perhaps even the Bible speaks about "tricking" karma in this regard, or at least influencing causation. "To him who desires you to be taken to court to get your shirt, give him also your cloak." These are all old ancient ideas about ways to master causation. By giving people more than they strongly desire from you- you are not only mocking their desire and need, but you are breaking their emotional energy used against you.

When emotional energy is not used wisely it can be used to master you. In fact, the most emotional people are usually the easiest to master. Unless that energy is directed away from them, it is kept within. Anger, fear, hatred, all of these emotions have to be projected out like bullets or orbs at a target or else they will consume and feed off the user. Of course we didn't have this problem when we used our drums to direct our emotional energy.

Children are also good at mastering their emotional energy. You will notice that if a child is really upset with another child they will throw something at them. Ask yourself, where did the child learn how to throw things? Well, that's what spirits do. We project. It is only now in life that we hold things in. Children are also good destroyers. Because they understand first hand that they are masters of the material world and not the other way around. As Adults we will spank them for breaking or touching some of our things. The cure is children should be given things that are ok for them to destroy. From there they reach a phase where they start building and creating.

Very informative!! You have helped me alot, thank you. :hearts4:

I did an experiment lol!!
You all may think that I am mean but it all happen so fast. A relative of mine had went into the bathroom to take a shower. I had imagined that person falling but then I had caught that person with my mind before he/she did (moral kicked in). When that person had came out, he/she mentioned that I should be careful when getting into the shower bc he/she almost fell. Ooppss

CHAOS

THAT CARTOON WAS DROPPING SCIENCE BACK IN THE DAY. NOW IT IS THE CARTOON "CHAOTIC". THE HOTTEST **** OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaotic is a pretty cool cartoon . . . I usually catch some of the episodes every Saturday morning. Did you catch last week's episode, where the demons, underworlders, and the overworlders invaded earth and battled each other for control of it. That was one of the hottest episodes. The anime cartoons are the best.

Things that are relative...

Yes Sis. Jai, morality always kicks us. I always say don't break anything you don't have the power to fix. Even though, some things need to be broken. It's obvious you've been working and developing your abilities for some time now.

Relatives are always easy targets because we know them on a very personal level. Those closest to us have the ability to affect us on a profound level more so than a person down the street who may not even know our real name. Which is why what Bob Marley said is true- "your worst enemy may be your best friend and your best friend your worst enemy." Your best friend knows your secrets and hiding places, whereas your worst enemy doesn't.

Sometimes negative and positive things manifest in our lives because of close people who know our thoughts, patterns and dwelling places. Unconsciously these people can cause things to happen to us.

I have one sci-fi story that I never finished about a genetic Engineer who created several duplicates of himself. He was working on a top secret program for the Gov't and kept lying to them saying he was working on a cure for death, when in fact in a sense he had already figured it out. In the first experiment he commits suicide and his spirit is transfered instantly into one of his duplicated bodies. This meant that all he had to do was keep growing these bodies and he would never die.

Such a concept should ring a few bells. Perhaps life is like that already? When this body dies, the spirit is transfered to another body, only that body is in another realm altogether. But it does say something about our relatives too. Those who are more closely related to us genetically have a better chance of affecting our wave length. A family is one body, a mix of the same genetic closeness- usually. In other cases, different Fathers also means different wave lengths fighting for the spotlight. But it's easy to see how family spirits can affect each other, transfer energy to one another with no problem because they share some of the same genetic patterns.

What's so interesting is that different families have different types of "magical thoughts" that affect people in the family. And then again, there are thoughts that are universal among Black families. "Lord give me strength" is not some words to take lightly. Depending on who is saying it, it could mean a terrible fate for someone in the house. Our Mothers used these words to summon power.

It's more known publicly for our people to use their magical thoughts to inspire fear in others. "I wish a n___ would" is used to summon power, prepare as well as put fear in the target. The most powerful thoughts are meditative...Jesse Jackson's "I am somebody" and James Brown's "I'm black and I'm proud" were good starts, but it can get much better and blacker than that.

One of the driving principles of magical thinking is the notion that things that resemble each other are causally connected in some way that defies scientific testing (the law of similarity). Another driving principle is the belief that "things that have been either in physical contact or in spatial or temporal association with other things retain a connection after they are separated" (the law of contagion) (Frazer; Stevens). Think of relics of saints that are supposed to transfer spiritual energy. Think of psychic detectives claiming that they can get information about a missing person by touching an object that belongs to the person (psychometry). Or think of the pet psychic who claims she can read your dog's mind by looking at a photo of the dog.

http://skepdic.com/magicalthinking.html

Extract what you can from this video...Witch School- Open House.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back