Black Poetry : magic lick

Joker

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 11, 2003
illadelphia
Occupation
Ceo of illdelph records
I got the magic lick I know if I can lick once, I can lick twice I eat the badest chick shorty don’t believe me call me tonight and all show magic magic I got magic lick

If your man ain’t doing it then holla at your girl/have telling your friends like MJ how I rock world/don’t believe me wait ‘til my tongue swirl/have you scream out in ecstasy as it go round like tilt-a-whirl/ and we can dance all night like lucy pearl/ and when I ain’t in the crib wit chick laid out and my tongue in deep/I’m split this keys making that money in the street/ have you moaning and groaning when lick you like a pop sickle/exclusive tongue make you tangle inside and your p***** tickle

WOW

Joker, No shame in your game just out and very clear, infact your expression reminds me of an old man some many years ago who said about the same thing, "Young man keep in mind that your home must be in order for if your baby is not happy there always someone hiding in the bush that will do the real do." Thanks for the reminder.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back