Black Sports : Magic Johnson - Guggenheim Baseball Management - Owns The Los Angeles Dodgers

When you consider the kind of revenue that these players generate for these owners you should come to the conclusion that they are NOT overpaid.

No, I meant they over paid for the team

I was just looking to see who is Guggenheim Baseball Management, and it seems they are 2200 people / employees strong.

On their leadership web page, they don't mention Magic, yet he seems to be their front man on this.

I wonder how much money one must have, to even be included in their number?

This seems to be a great achievement and accomplishment for Magic.

Probably the first Black Man to own (even partially) a national baseball league?

Maybe Blacks will see their dwindling numbers increase in this arena ... :look:

:heart:

Destee
Even if Magic is a minority owner, he has positioned himself for his next move which is to bid for a pro football team and new stadium. That's why McCourt held onto as much of the parking as he could. He might regroup and comeback as an NFL stakeholder especially if they build a new stadium near Chavez Ravine.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back