Black Sports : Magic Johnson - Guggenheim Baseball Management - Owns The Los Angeles Dodgers

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I was just looking to see who is Guggenheim Baseball Management, and it seems they are 2200 people / employees strong.

On their leadership web page, they don't mention Magic, yet he seems to be their front man on this.

I wonder how much money one must have, to even be included in their number?

This seems to be a great achievement and accomplishment for Magic.

Probably the first Black Man to own (even partially) a national baseball league?

Maybe Blacks will see their dwindling numbers increase in this arena ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

I was just looking to see who is Guggenheim Baseball Management, and it seems they are 2200 people / employees strong.

On their leadership web page, they don't mention Magic, yet he seems to be their front man on this.

I wonder how much money one must have, to even be included in their number?

This seems to be a great achievement and accomplishment for Magic.

Probably the first Black Man to own (even partially) a national baseball league?

Maybe Blacks will see their dwindling numbers increase in this arena ... :look:

:heart:

Destee

I think he is the first in Major league baseball to be a part owner of a white man's TEAM. I think they put magic out there to be the FACE of the franchise because, well, he is MAGICAL and basically the face of LA. When most think of LA, you can't think of it without Magic popping up in some highlight if you're a basketball fan. Even if you never even liked the Lakers.

The interesting thing is that in movies where the brother even mentions he would like to own a team to the white man, strange things start to happen to him.

Though i've never heard of magic not pulling something off, or being involved in a bad deal. After the scandal that was tearing that team apart, he is the perfect glue to piece it back together.

Congrat.s to him. I still think they over paid

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back