Black Entertainment : Madea Goes To Jail?

yes

saw it online

i liked the play better

more funny to me

the movie expressed alot more pain than the play

and the play had its' moments

i thought i would be in tears

you know Madea in Jail i thought hahahahahahahahaha

but then i found the joke was on me lol

but the film is good and he put alot of black people to work

so i can't be mad

yes i saw it too and it to me was all dat and some this one made Tyler more money in opening weekend
then any of his movies out top Madea family reunion

check out this weekend box office break down !

Weekend Box Office (February 20 - 22, 2009)
THIS WEEKEND Tyler Perry once again showed why he is the King (and Madea his Queen) of the box office as Madea Goes to Jail slaughtered the competition this weekend. Holdovers were mixed and the only other new release landed with a soft thud.
Taking his rightful place atop the box office charts, Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail ruled the roost this weekend bringing in a stunning $41.2M, according to estimates, for a per screen average of $20,236. Perry's fans have obviously been hungering for another round of Madea and they came out in droves to see her. Madea Goes to Jail replaces Madea's Family Reunion as Perry's biggest opening weekend gross. That film opened three years ago to a $30M bow and $13,688 average. Perry's last two films have been relative disappointments (relative only within the Perry universe) but Madea has set him back on track. In fact, Madea Goes to Jail this weekend alone has made more money than Perry's last film The Family That Preys, did in its entire run late last year, when it finished with $37.1M.

I agree he doing it the right way giving black actors and actresses jobs and many a shot to shine on the big screen !!!

Hi So'ja...

I saw it and enjoyed it. I like how he’s able to blend comedy and drama together so well. It was touching and funny all rolled up into one.
he put alot of black people to work

so i can't be mad
I agree with that. I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it. Because roles for blacks are so scarce and it’s a dang shame because there are some GREAT black actors and actresses.

Thanks for sharing your opinion

MaddSistahlyLove!
Coco:heart:

saw it online

i liked the play better

more funny to me

the movie expressed alot more pain than the play

and the play had its' moments

i thought i would be in tears

you know Madea in Jail i thought hahahahahahahahaha

but then i found the joke was on me lol

but the film is good and he put alot of black people to work

so i can't be mad

Hey, Street!--hook a sister up.........just how do you watch a first run movie online........i'm curious......what site?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back