Black Spirituality Religion : Made In The Image Of God? From Where Does This Idea Come?

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
An integral part of Ra Un Nefer Amen's teaching in the Metu Neter is the notion that man was created in the image/likeness of God.

Outside the Bible is there any other scripture or sacred writng that supports this idea? There must be some ancient source from which the biblical writers "borrowed" this idea. The idea is not elaborated upon in the bible which simply says that we are fallen without even going into detail about that. We are left to believe the image of God in which we were created was so fragile to begin with that it was completely destroyed for the sake of an apple. Amen gives a more plausible account of this likeness, but again what are his sources for this idea? I know he didn't get it from the Bible.

Hello River. I honestly cannot supply the answers you are looking for to answer your question, but I just want to say PEACE and maybe someone will post some info for you very soon.

I am interested in that as well. I wonder if there is anything in the PERT EM HERU(B00K OF COMING FORTH BY DAY) that could prove useful in giving you the knowledge that you seek.

Anyhow don't let me slow you down on your quest.

PEACE!!!

The All in All is G-d*

Hotep

Every thing has a physical image that must obey the Natural Order of Things. When there is any thing that gets out of order, orbit, sync with the Greater Reality,...it is distroyed in it's own time. With the Origenal (Mind) Man and Woman,...All things was Good, Right, Clean, Pure, un-spoiled, not curupted in any way fashion or form but "Perfect"!
Energy is every thing and every thing is Energy,...only matter is energy "Slowed" down but still has a pulse and a viberation of its own. That energy is what connects every thing to form what ever that is. Spirit is energy, Soul is energy, life is energy, The body is energy, G-d is "The-Energy". Or what ever we like to call the Creator of All things,...is not sufficent but will have to suffice for our "Limited" individual Minds. However, the "We" or the "Us" are of a greater "Collective-Mind" if we only knew.
People Know Thy Self

Ase`

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back