Black Poetry : Maddrappers Gotta Go ( not a piece, just speakin')

Status
Not open for further replies.

PositiveMindset

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 26, 2002
Rocky Mountains, High
My man is on some serious hatin' ish.

When I 1st came here, I dug the cat cuz some of his stuff wastight, then I noticed how he only responds 2 himself. Okay.

Now I was cool with it, I just stopped replyin' 2 his "raps"

Now...he's gettin' on others pieces & showin' no type of love, just talking ignorance, like what he did on Lynne's piece.

If that isn't something that should be scorned, what is?

Now believe, I ain't cryin' cuz I can handle my own, but others may not have skin as thick as mine.

If he switches his whole steez, I'll take my words back, but I think he's beyond all help.

The last time dialogue was opened up, it was closed because it wasn't poetry. So, while I still have the chance, Madd are you flowing to the poetry, because you admire what the poet is saying? Is it because the poetry is too "flowery" for you and you are trying to add a "real" spin to it? If so, not all poets will appreciate that kind of vibe. Or is it simply just what the poem made you think of at the time? Which, again, you have to be careful of how you word it, cause you might hurt someone's feelings. That's not your intent, is it?

LOOK I LOVE GHETTO BLACK PEOPLE IN WRITING OUR ART IS BEAUTIFUL AND TO ME BEING REAL IS BEAUTIFUL ALOT OF OUR PEOPLE TRY HIDE WHO THEY ARE NOW JUDGING MINDSET I THOUGHT HE WAS SOME DUDE WHO GREW UP ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TRACKS

BUT LET ME LET HIM KNOW YOU MAY SAY I'M TALKING IGNORANT BUT NOT RESPONDING THEN YOU'RE ACTING IGNORANT SO TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE RIGHT FEEL ME? THE ONLY PLACE I'M GOING IS TO THESE VERSES HA! HA! HA! HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back