Black Poetry : Maddrapper/Tantrum Colab 2 "Sincere love can blend blood into kisses best fear thugs"

Tantrum

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 26, 2005
Windy City
Occupation
Pos Technical Support
Yeah We Did A Part I-We Spit Fire
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39026

Sincere love can blend blood into kisses best fear thugs
Even with a beer mug of bud they may want a mere hug
They may not let go leave your coo-chee wet doe rubs
Thighs listen to club vibes oh he want to grub my pies
Wear loose perfumes that produce blooms in boy’s eyes
MADDRAPPER they scream and beg for the cream between
My legs I stay a queen on edge, go to extremes with dream
Boy’s @#%$ triggers to duty when they see vigor and beauty
My butt brisk and round even Chris Brown may try these fruity
Kisses, boys pause to kiss me but I have cause to disagree
Some flaws on their list of glee one boy threw a kiss and it miss me
MADDRAPPER where TANTRUM at??? any way sitting in the park plenty blessed in a mini Dress I’ve had it with publicity it just static electricity even Winnie The Poodle get wet puppy dog sex and bark in the park after dark Boy walks started to groove strong and move my bones to spark Like a chiropractor, desire an actor for sex drama from the heart
My hips twist fleeing while disagreeing with boys they want some
Of this honey bun funny and dumb how they follow and run
To catch me It must be my breast and what’s under my dress
Well MADDRAPPER a tall thug played all love when he approached me
Wearing a broach freely, a chance for romance even a hockey coach be
Trying to score, “boo where your man at?” I think he planned that

Tantrum he planned that didnt he
Coach purses and dooni bags/had to bust guns as you laugh
Gas mask/4 or 5 shot guns blaze as you dash/he wanted me in the back
club bent over/overshadowing others that muutered the word/stuttered you heard/so dam obsered/i just sitback and smack the curd/angel macks/po pimpin and cojacks/anclke socks and throwbacks/Tantrum he aint pimpin He just think he is/buying me drinks think im gone let hem in/I closed my legs no trojan man/can never magnnum the status/flip game and aperatus/flip game so acrobatic/with thangs that give speech impetiments/im a queen im heaven sent/Tantrum they got me bent/like irk and jerk/cheap bitcheees im a prada kid Tantrum you know me dont you/Maddrapper knows me too/Yall been had my back since school daze and G Phi G too/My asz is certainly outrageous/escapate the vision to make a niggga famous/oochie coochie make you flip your nation/make you get impatient/with clever verbs hook line and sinker/pipe down im thinkin Tantrum baby the calling is quite phenominal/I extradict the rookies/like teenagers playing hookie/haters still aying sookie sookie/cause I aint no flookie/still missing tookie/tantrum tantrum a tall thug played all love when he approached me/saying they know me/running they first class/asz in to coach see/Tantrum they knowing my juices/tasty naugty by nature/knowing I got 32 flavors/they suck my clic like babies on pacifiers/knoiwing im there one desire/burn like old tires in barrels/im goddess/queen of the yes right here cause im.....
Wearing a broach freely, a chance for romance even a hockey coach be
Trying to score, “boo where your man at?” I think he planned that

Chapter 3 Spilling My Guts
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39994

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back