Black People Politics : Machine Voting Pens Switching Votes from Clinton to Trump?

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
http://www.snopes.com/machine-voting-pens-switching-votes/
Machine Voting Pens Switching Votes from Clinton to Trump?

UNPROVEN is the claim.
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

Went to vote and hit the button for Hillary Clinton but the machine automatically put the check mark for Trump. You have to take the pen thats attached to the machine and uncheck Trump and redo your vote for Hillary. Can you imagine how many people are not paying any attention to what the machine is doing. PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION ASAP

But with a electronic capacitive touch screen that is not calibrated properly, or calibrated incorrectly can switch selections and pick selections above or next to the selection your trying to pick.
I have to calibrate my 10 inch screen on my tablet. It does this.

What is "capacitive touchscreen"?

In the cell phone industry there are two major categories of touchscreen displays: capacitive touchscreens and resistive touchscreens.
POSTING THIS JUST TO SAY!!!!

Watch what the Touch Screen Voting Machines are doing!

It states at 1:21 minutes into the video...
This voting equipment produces a voter verified paper trail.
It is important that you "CONFIRM YOUR CHOICES" on the paper trail as you advance through the ballot.

The production of a paper trail, will not allow someone to go back and make corrections. you have to be in maintenance, calibration mode. So once cheated by a mis_calibrated machine.. you have evidence of a paper trail that you have been robbed of choice.​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back