Brother AACOOLDRE : MAAT INCOMPATIBLE WITH SLAVERY

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 7, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +411
    MAAT INCOMPATIBLE WITH SLAVERY

Dear Dr. Hagins

From Andre Austin

I’ve listen to a recent speech you gave on youtube about How we got the New Testament in the Bible (
    )

You started out by citing Saint Augustine’s The City of God about the Stoic Annaeus Seneca desire to do something about the threat of Judaism to the Roman Empire (Book 6:10-11). I read along Abelard Reuchlin book as you read it out loud. Many of the doctrines of the Stoics, in a perverted way, were in accordance with some Egyptian theologies (see Isis & Osiris p.99 by Plutarch).

The Ten commandments were based on the 42 negative confession or admonitions of Maat. But these Jews didn’t think it was wrong to enslave and charge interest to non-Jews (Deuteronomy 23:19. So they too perverted the laws of Maat. The NT is a contradiction too because it advocates against slave trading saying its contrary to their sound doctrine (1 Timothy 1:10). How does this jive with Titus 2:9 “Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything”.

Rule #40 states “I have not increased my wealth except by means of such things as are mine own possessions”. This can be inferred as a reference against slavery along with not robbing by violence #2 and theft. But we all know the Pharaoh kept a harem of foreign sex slaves as tribute. We see pictures of Egyptians scribes registering Negro (Nubian prisoners) with their wives and children. They were going to be able to weave, spin and till the ground as tribute to the mighty king of Egypt who was living in Maat. Famous Egyptians like King Tut even had scandals made with Nubian figures on it. Tut clearly wanted to be like the Jews with trample down with his feet and turning them Nubian’s into “ashes under the soles” (Malachi 4:3). You see Egypt also lusted for Nubian Gold which is a violation of robbery and theft under Maat. We see some of the habiru made to transport stone to the beat of an d rhythm of a foreman use of hands to clap movement. We have Egyptian deeds of transferring Asiatic slave to his Egyptian brother and so on.

Paul was influenced by Seneca and some say he makes a cameo appearance by clearing up Paul’s eyesight in Acts chapter 9. If a slave had the disease of Drapetomania (desire to run away), Paul advocating them (Onesimus) returning back to their master (Philemon 12). The Stoics were known to take a beating with a smile on their face and basically say “thank you sir may I have another”. Peter advocates taking a beating from your master whether or not the *** whipping was just or unjust (1 Peter 2:13-21). Black people are still caught up in the chains and images of slavery of beating their kids in the nude making their buttocks turn red. They justify it by saying “I don’t know what got into you but I’m about to beat it out”. Just glance at Kenneth M. Stamp The Peculiar Institution p.109), the master called his disciple “Whipping the devil out of them”.

Here I think is the conundrum of the Stoic influence on Christianity, slavery and their partially embracing ancient Egyptian ethics. The Stoics wanted the slave population to practice parts of Maat to their slave master. The deeds like not stealing, lying, cheating and not losing your temper towards your Master and your condition of servitude. However, no reciprocity of Maat from the master to the slave was forth coming at anytime.

Lets not get into a romantic view of the ancient Egyptians. They had Laws and courts where people sued eachother because some civil/criminal infractions were going on. We have laws in the United states but millions of black people are being oppressed so that whites can feel superior in dominating us. Isis was the goddess over marriage contracts so that Husband/Wife couldn’t take advantage over eachother.

We have to be wise as serpent as especially towards those who use our religion, in a perverted way, against us.

Hotep-maat

Andre Austin