Black People : MAAFA 21 The History of Eugenics in America pt.1 of 13

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Those with a meager mind might not appreciate the information provided in this documentary, but I encourage everyone to watch. I admit some of the information given is a bit of a stretch. But for the most part it is filled with the history your government schools do not provide. Not a cinematography masterpiece by any means, but the information gets across in a very concise fashion. Expect revelations around every corner in this movie. Does Darwin and other very influential people in the past and even the present encourage eugenics? Find out definitively in this documentary!!! Definitely a must see by everyone in this human race!!

A documentation of the modern eugenic movement in America.From the assertion of Darwin's Theory of Evolution,coupled with his cousin Francis Galton's correlation between genealogy,and the inheritance of intelligence.
Insisting that human beings are predisposed genetically to be unfit for society

I have the pleasure to view all of it and time to study this trend what is your thoughts........

I'm tell you to review all this info and some that has been hidden from our history that they didn't
want us to know comes to light , it have gave me a great outlook and better my state of mindset
i have two more chapters to review but i like to break them down study them and research into it
to find truth/facts of proof and the message....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back