Black People : MAAFA 21-Black Genocide In 21st Century Amerikkka

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh214CT4D78s28CI9W

We were stolen from our homes,land, languages, and families, locked in chains and taken across an ocean, to a strange hemisphere, run by a brutal and immoral race of people. And for more than 200 years, our blood and sweat would help to build the richest and most powerful nation the world has ever known, at the dgression of the African Continent, and our people.

But when slavery ended, the welcome was over. White Amerikkka had decided it was time for us to disappear and they were not particular about how it might be done.

What you are about to see is that the plan these people set in motion 150 years ago is still being carried out today. So don't think that this is history. It is not. It is happening right here, and it's happening right now, unto the african community trapped in amerikkka.

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    From the oft reposted Willie Lynch letter--to the King Alfred Plan--on and on:

Of course we know far too well about the schemes of our peoples enemies...

Though the rest of the world's peoples are far more familiar with that crap too:

But what about our and our allies hopes and dreams etc.?

I feel and think we dwell too much on what people do to us:

Instead of what we can and should be doing for ourselves!

FYI...

3. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    There are way too many things being done to us, that are under the radar....

I always tell brothers and sisters, that, back in the day, they'd just hang you without thought.....now they hang you while putting thought into it....

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    However Brother Chuck does make a very valid point

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Brother Chinelo,

For now, I will have to come back with any comments, after I schedule this very long video around other activities:), for real, this one is extremely time consumig, lol....but I will return with an overview...Peace In.

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    I'll look forward to it......

7. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    He does.... however, if you can't recognize whats being done in the negative, or any resultant behaviors that we take on from those negatives, then you will never get the masses into a positive progression....

What you will have is the same destructive and divisive racial/color rifts, along with the same class rifts.......

You have to expose and educate, if one wants to eliminate them and prosper....

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Not making any promises, but the holidays are right around the corner, looks promising to give it the fair read/viewing the topic deserves...and thanks again for the friendship my brother.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

Chinelo,
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brother, thanks for bringing this well searched out documentary on Eugenics. I will share with you several links, which offer some contribution concerning the topic:

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=483358&postcount=6

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=493427&postcount=740

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60793&highlight=Maafa

This last link above, provides the same information, but did not catch on fire with dialogue, let’s hope this one does.

Finally, I must say that the last speaker, the preacher, says it all for me when he asks the question: What are we going to do about it?

Brother Chinelo, this is my character and purpose, finding solutions or the panacea, not so much as identifying or discussing the issues; and certainly, I hope you have a similar approach, if so, we can do the business, for real…Peace In my brother friend.

10. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298

THIS IS BY FAR.....IN MY VERY PERSONAL OPINION.....ONE OF THE MOST PROFOUND , IF NOT THE MOST PROFOUND MESSAGE BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA SHOULD PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO....

I PURCHASED A DOCUMENTARY TWO YEARS AGO.....IT'S CALLED..." WHAT BLACK MEN THINK ".......

I WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY AT LEAST 3 TO 4 TIMES A MONTH.....

SIS. CHERRYBLOSSOM BROUGHT UP A THREAD ON IT , AND I OFFERED TO SEND COPIES TO WHOEVER WANTED IT......UNFORTUNATELY , THE TWO REQUESTS I RECIEVED , WHICH WAS WEEKS LATER , DUE TO MY OWN NEGLIGENCE.......EVENTUALLY , FOR VARIOUS REASONS....WENT UNFULLFILLED....

THE BIGGEST SURPRISE OF THIS DOCUMENTARY , IS THE SAME TOPIC THAT RESIDES WITHIN MAAFA 21.......AND TO ME....THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.....

.....AND AFTER LEARNING HOW OUR NOW " AUTHORIZED , DESENSITIZED , & WELL-CONTROLLED HIP HOP COMMUNITY ", REFUSES TO AMPLIFY THIS ISSUE.....I AGAIN CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT SOME OF US BLACK PEOPLE ACTUALLY CHOOSE TO PRACTICE IGNORANCE.....

NOT KNOWING IT'S TRUE TITLE , I CAUGHT 1 HOUR OF THIS MAAFA 21 ON YOUTUBE , EARLIER THIS YEAR.......I AM PLEASED TO KNOW THAT THIS VIDEO IS AVAILABLE , AND I HAVE RECENTLY OBTAINED IT....

THOUGH I AM FULLY AWARE THAT THIS TOPIC IS NOT NEW HERE AT DESTEE.COM ( tyvm bro. clyde ).....I EAGERLY SAY THAT THIS HARD TRUTH CANNOT BE REPEATED ENOUGH.....FOR THE HISTORY AND THE CURRENT ACTIVITIES THAT ARE PROMOTED HEAVILY BY PLANNED PARENTHOOD , SHOULD BE A CONCERN THAT IS JUST AS COMMONPLACE AS RACISM & BIGOTRY....

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRO. CHINELO......

WARRIOR