Black People : Maafa 21 (Black Genocide In 21st Century America / Modern Racism) [Full 2 Hour Video]

Brother King Tubbs

The Brothers are in research and saving our combined funds considering a chat room where we can play movies.

We envision a room where several meetings could be held simultaniously, a movie playing in the other and a class or two held in one as well.
This may not exist, or if it does it may take me some time to find.

But l believe such a program exist... and I want it here for us on Destee
Or can be developed by us working with Black skilled
Individuals that can design and patent such a first.

I am about to watch this documentary
This is the second time it has been recommended.
Sister Linda Chavis shared this last Tuesday and you have delivered.

Thank You Brother

There have been many posts about this ish but the question remains to Black folks need a future?

I ask that question becuase it seems although we are aware of all of this we act, by our inaction,
as though we don't need a future by virtue of our lack of planning to stem the tide of this or put an end to it.
And if you fail to plan you plan to fail

There have been many posts about this ish but the question remains to Black folks need a future?

I ask that question becuase it seems although we are aware of all of this we act, by our inaction,
as though we don't need a future by virtue of our lack of planning to stem the tide of this or put an end to it.
And if you fail to plan you plan to fail

Brother Putney Swope

Come to Brothers Chat Tomorrow Night Please.

That doesn't cost you anything.
So leave your check book at home.

Bring your mic and share some of this ISH you claim we speak.

If your on the East.. its 8PM
West it's 5PM

I am asking you to come speak it so all of the Brothers in Brothers Chat can group think this thing thru. You want solutions we are about them.

Come to chat.
This isn't your first invite. Join us!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back