Law Forum : Lynching in 2016

serious brother

Banned
May 8, 2016
When people think of a lynching, we think it requires a noose which is totally erroneous.

A lynching by definition is the homicide of a person without due process.

Garner...lynched in broad daylight and thousands watched it via video.

Crawford...Lynched in broad daylight and thousands watched it via video

Rice...lynched in broad daylight and thousands watched it in broad daylight.

Brown...lynched in broad daylight and dozens were eye witnesses.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
When people think of a lynching, we think it requires a noose which is totally erroneous.

A lynching by definition is the homicide of a person without due process.

Garner...lynched in broad daylight and thousands watched it via video.

Crawford...Lynched in broad daylight and thousands watched it via video

Rice...lynched in broad daylight and thousands watched it in broad daylight.

Brown...lynched in broad daylight and dozens were eye witnesses.

And these can be construed as what is known as High-Tech lynchings as well, serious brother, you are correct:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Sister, if you are comfortable with demonstrating a need to define the word lynching, its fine. Be mindful however, when Clarence Thomas used the phrase, “high-tech lynching,” we knew it wasn’t to be taken literal; not the same with this thread’s title: Another Black Man Lynched. Until read, it was taken as presented, an actual hanging.

Peace In,

https://destee.com/threads/another-black-man-lynched.70891/#post-729955

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly