Black People Politics : Lying White Liberals(5) - Thank You Note

Aluku

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 9, 2012
As White liberals we want to thank you for your support throughout the years.

We couldn't have done it without you!

You helped us take prayer out of schools and replace it with metal detectors. Thank you.

You helped us to fight for ILLEGAL immigration. Thank you.

You helped us lower education standards in inner cities. Thank you.

You helped us maintain abortion clinics, concentrated in YOUR neighborhoods. Thank you.

You helped us push through the LGBT agenda. Thank you.

Thank you for helping us fight those evil white conservatives. They really don't care about any of your issues. Thank you.

As far as your issues are concerned? Well this time we will really really, pinky swear, work on them. We do have your vote right?

Thank you,

White liberal

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives.

The only people living in the past who think in terms of I'm a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He's the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He's the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican.

But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal.

The white liberal aren't white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power.

They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn.

The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative.

So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he's only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal.

The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have.

If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. -Malcolm X

Starts at the 45th minute:

I Hope YOU understand...

It seems more like you substituted the black agenda with the liberal agenda, AND that the liberal agenda trumps the black agenda.

The consequences of your vote surely points to this as I said before. For over 40 years we supported the liberal agenda and the results speak for themselves.

BTW you didn't refute any point... which is interesting by itself.

I Hope YOU understand...

It seems more like you substituted the black agenda with the liberal agenda, AND that the liberal agenda trumps the black agenda.

The consequences of your vote surely points to this as I said before. For over 40 years we supported the liberal agenda and the results speak for themselves.

BTW you didn't refute any point... which is interesting by itself.
:11200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back