Black People : Lying for God

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

‘There is nothing so easy as by sheer volubility to deceive a common crowd or an uneducated congregation.’
    – St. Jerome (Epistle to Nepotian, Lii, 8.)

Would the partisans of Christ have set out deliberately to lie? Were they such barefaced charlatans that they concocted falsehoods and deceits merely to advance themselves and their designs? By their own admission, YES they were. They may well have been believers, in that they held to a certain faith. On this was built the fanaticism either to die, or to kill others, for that faith. But faith absolves the believer from any fidelity to objective truth.

God's Truth – Lies
    Religious fantasy advances in small steps by which those who already ‘see a higher truth’ help the less gifted to achieve that sublime state by using various devices. In Jewish tradition, one such a device was ‘midrash’, the teasing out of new, contemporary meanings from antique, sacred texts. By such means, the scribes could resolve a current issue by interpreting what the scripture had ‘really meant’ all along. Was that a lie?
    False accreditation was another much used method, common practice during antiquity. Most of the texts in both the Hebrew bible and the New Testament were forged in the names of their authors to give them ‘authority.’ This merely helped others recognise 'the higher truths' presented to them. Who could argue with Solomon, say, or Apostles of the Lord?

A Labyrinth of Deceit
    One of the most inveterate forms of imaginative creation was the invention of sayings and whole speeches which, just as fiction-writers do today, they put entire into the mouths of the personages of whom they were writing. Thus, in the Gospel of John, chapters 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 are almost one continuous verbatim monologue – all three thousand six hundred words of it! – supposedly uttered by the godman, a truly remarkable instance of total recall by the fabled octogenarian author!
    The authors of Christianity were fond of allegory and parable. Few people have a head for pure theology. Popularising a convoluted point of theology for the unlearned by an illustrative story gets the point across. What perhaps is missed is that Christian theology is several levels deep: it uses fictional characters to tell fictional stories to make doctrinal points. Some dogmatists no doubt believed (still believe) that one

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/lying.htm

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    And this is a white man's analysis of Coptic and the Abbysinian original churches of Christinianity in Africa?

3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,096
    Ankhur,

Do you think that the following statement true in general?

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Is this what we are practicing in America? Are we practicing what they are practicing in the Coptic Abyssinian churches? Is your book of Solomon the same as theirs? Lets not get started here. So why did I post it? I posted it because white people love telling on other white people...and 9 times out of 10, since they know their own people, they know what they did and didn't do, what they will and won't and what they do and don't. Are white people to only be read when they are in complete agreement with what we think and say?...just curious.

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    yes
    now let me ask you with all of the good that the Black church does for those without, in your city in your hood and every Black community in this nation, and when the budget cuts come they will be doing even more work then before, when there is no one else doing it;
    Food Pantries
    Soup Kitchens,
    Prison Outreach,
    Drug and Alcohol Rehab,
    Mentoring,
    jobs skills exchange,
    teen pregnancy prevention,
    stop the vilonece initiatives and gang remediation,
    after school centers,
    Free Black history classes to the community,
    voter registration drive and civic education,

and none attached to "you gotta join my chehch" or "you gotta subscribe to my religun" foolishness

do you feel since the Illuminati's desire was to destroy relgions, that this emphasis on attacking relgion and the 30 million Black Christians

serves thier purpose rather then examining and attacking them?

No one here is stupid,
    and it has been obvious over a few years that there,
    is this fetish kind attitude of "Ahh yeah lemee get on this board so I can kick the ***** outa Christianity"
    , while the same folks hardly say a mumbling
    ing word about the Global Oligarchy, who practice no religion, the dessimation of the Black community, or the colonization of Africa

as though this stuff and history are better distractions to keep folks off focus of "The Man"

6. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,096
    ...So is that a 'yes' you agree with the statement, or 'no' you do not?

7. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    take a deep breath, close your eyes and count to ten, then reboot your computer, and do arm stretching exercises, to regain oxygen into the lungs, turn the computer back on log in and then read the response again

and then ask

8. RAPTOR

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,096
    How'bout just answering the question...straight with no chaser... no sifting through the rubble...and let it stand on its own merits.

9. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    1 learn to read
    2 understand the common courtesy of a discussion board
    3 You asked a question I responded plain and simple look at the post again
    4 I asked you a question so are you now doing ballet, or is the question too difficult for you

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    Ankhur,

Do you think that the following statement true in general?

‘There is nothing so easy as by sheer volubility to deceive a common crowd or an uneducated congregation.’

yes

now let me ask you with all of the good that the Black church does for those without, in your city in your hood and every Black community in this nation, and when the budget cuts come they will be doing even more work then before, when there is no one else doing it;​
    Food Pantries​
    Soup Kitchens,​
    Prison Outreach,​
    Drug and Alcohol Rehab,​
    Mentoring,​
    jobs skills exchange,​
    teen pregnancy prevention,​
    stop the vilonece initiatives and gang remediation,​
    after school centers,​
    Free Black history classes to the community,​
    voter registration drive and civic education,​

and none attached to "you gotta join my chehch" or "you gotta subscribe to my religun" foolishness​

do you feel since the Illuminati's desire was to destroy relgions, that this emphasis on attacking relgion and the 30 million Black Christians​

serves thier purpose rather then examining and attacking them?​

No one here is stupid,​
    and it has been obvious over a few years that there,​
    is this fetish kind attitude of "Ahh yeah lemee get on this board so I can kick the ***** outa Christianity"​
    , while the same folks hardly say a mumbling​
    ing word about the Global Oligarchy, who practice no religion, the dessimation of the Black community, or the colonization of Africa​

as though this stuff and history are better distractions to keep folks off focus of "The Man"