Black Spirituality Religion : Lycanthropy : Spirituality???

Youko

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Infinite Abyss
Occupation
Destroyer
Greetings N Salutations 2 All of yall hurr on Destee!! Im New Hurr N I Wanted 2 start my 1st thread About Lycanthropy (The Occult Meaning,Not the Media image.) Imma Proud Advocate Of Lycanthropy And Etheral Shapeshifting And I Have Much 2 Speak On! But 1st I Wanted 2 See if Anyone Else On Destee Knows About Lycanthropy And Its Ties With The Dark Side Of Shamanism i.e. Tapping into the Subconscious N The Awakening Of Old Animistic Ancestral Atavisms??..Our Ancestors did it And Believe it Or Not many still Practice it 2day ( Haitian Bizango Loup Garou, And N Mexico You Have The Skinwalkers) Who Are Actual Living Breathing Shamans Or Sorcerers, That Still Exist til this day..Just Look it up N Check 4 Yourself!..Its All A Form Of A Ancient More Primal Type Of Shapeshifting And Spiritual Transformation..Back When Everything Was Primal And Chaotic, Where The Law Of Nature Was Running the show..Not the Law Of "Man". Theres Humans,Gods And Titans:primal Primordial Deities (Perfect Personification Of The Ever Lasting Forever Moving Pregnant Mother/Father Void) The Shapeshifters Forever Changing.Never Sticking To 1 Paradigm..Forever Shall We Run Free.On Earth And On The Spiritual Planes And Forever Shall We Be Ready To Attack And Destroy Anything That Tries to delay Our Everlasting Evolution! Chaos is the Way 2 Destroy The Old 4 The New Improved, The BETTER! (4 All My Dark Magicians Hurr)....If Your Not Shapeshifting, You Need 2 start Kuzz Theres A War Being Fought Hurr Physically, Etherically,Astrally N Spiritually N I Think You Should Be Armed To the Tee! Stop Slaving Those Spirits And Start Beasting Yourself..Unlock Your Inner Beast (subconscious) Animal Self. Your Companion 4 Eternity..Your Soul Double..Its Finally Hurr The Time 4 All of us 2 remember who we Are And Grab this Matrix By The Throat And Shake it til its Limp Then Devour Ittt Bones And All!! Die Christian West..Die Maya..Awaken Titans,Nephilim,Rokkr..Its Time To Destroy What We Dont Want Anymore And Rebuild What We Trully Desire!!..Feel Free 2 Comment

Youko:The Beast Will Have Its DAy!

:hello: Youko ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! What an entrance !!!! ... :bowdown:

I wanna say make yourself at home, but it seems you've already done that !!! ... :love: ... very good! :wink:

I had never heard of lycanthropy prior to you presenting it ... very interesting.

I looked it up, and Wikipedia says this :

Lycanthropy is the professed ability or power of a human being to transform into a wolf, or to gain wolf-like characteristics. (Not to be confused with shape-shifting.) The term comes from Greek λυκάνθρωπος lykànthropos "werewolf" (a compound of λύκος lykos "wolf" and άνθρωπος ànthrōpos "human").

The word "lycanthropy" is sometimes used generically for any transformation of a human into animal form. The more precise term for this is therianthropy.

Above you say ... The Occult Meaning,Not the Media image ... what is the media image?

I don't think i know it, or the occult meaning ... so i'm wondering how would i differentiate one from the other?

Very interesting information you're sharing with us, and i'm looking forward to learning!

Thanks again for joining us ... and please do ... make yourself at home.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thank You Mz.Destee I Am Honoured!! Now Let Me Kick it off Like This The Media Image Of Lycanthropy Is Of A Human Whose Physical Skeletal Structure Changes form Into the Wolf, The Transformation Is Showed 2 Be Slow N Extremely Painful.The Human Is Under The Control Of The Full Moon Which Turns them into A Psycotic Rampaging Half man/half wolf Creature, Who "supposedly" has no control of their selves All they know is destroy N they can only be killed by A silver bullet. (@ Least thats whats portrayed in the films) Now The Occult Meaning And The Actual Shapeshifting Folklore Of Lycanthropy Has 2 do with Shaping Your Etheric body into the shape of A Actual Wolf. Let Me Quote Something: Werewolves are actually people using etheric energy to either cloak or project an image of said werewolf. So really you don't have to be bitten or drink from the print left by a wolf. All you have to do is either use google for etheric projection or find a local shaman.As of the no part. Well you are not really a werewolf. You don't get super abilities. The only thing to get those abilities is your etheric projection.Here let me explain how each type works.1st) Garment type projection is the least common. This is where the user builds up and surrounds themselves with etheric energy. They then proceed to warp it into the shape you see. So really they are human but just engulfed by etheric energy. You get the super abilities while in this form, but if you are not use to controlling your energy you will fall into a constant berserker state of mind. You will mostly see shaman use this type of transformation.2nd) Etheric Projection method. This involves the user to create an etheric energy into the shape of a werewolf and control it from a distance. These mostly seem like ghostly demons of the dark. This type is the more frightening of the two. Mostly because the user controls it from a distance in a sleep like state. If you awake or are awaken the etheric werewolf will dissipate. This is the most common of the two. You Should Also Check Out John Michael Greers book Monsters it talks About Etheric Werewolves And Other Shapeshifters And How Etheric Shapeshifting Has Been Used N Cultivated Over The Aeons N How Different it Trully is 2 how its betrayed on the media Shame. Plenty More 2 Speak On Any more Questions Mz.Destee? Lets Make This Thread HOTT!!

Youko:Daimon Or Demon?...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back