Black People Politics : Lupe Fiasco Vs Bill O'Reilly-Obama is a terrorist

This is where my questions for his motivies comes in! I have various issues with mr obama however i have never voiced them outside an audience of our on because i understand the dynamics of appearing to be seperate to others. This topic is very complex at the least because of the actions that are going on in africa at this time. The bottom line is no matter how we analyze obama make up within our own country. The world sees him as an african american.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Yes sir brother emanuel, well said, indeed. Love your reference to MJ's classic song (Man in the Mirror), as your signature; I used it yesterday, the title alone says a lot. And to disclose the true depiction of Mr. Obama outside of the black community and America, is highly admirable...just wanted to share this with you my friend.

Peace In,

Ok i'm not about to get into these this for that useless arguments....i asked a simple question within my summary of this situation in the last comment, but everybody skirted around it....and i asked, where and why didn't a black station such as TVONE attempt to interview a brother like this who has a sharp mind and non gangsterish, yet intelligent on the amerikkkan politrickal scene?

Is it because as i said, too many black folks are brainwashed with obama, and still believe this hybrid is really for our people, so they don't dare speak against what he represents, which is white power in a black face, along with his numerous anti-afrikan stances and actions as of late?

Big question huh? :lol:

MA'AT

that's one hell of an assumption you are making concerning other media outlets...
here up in chicago there are plenty blacks that do not like the job obama is doing...lupe being one of em...
but to make ur political views known on an obviously racist program to me is akin to some minstrel show ish...
you know them rednecks were just loving it...

lupe could have made his views known in multitudes of different ways and fashion...but he chose to run to massa with his tale of black presidential negligence...

that to me is some house *****-ish imho....

one love
khasm

Ok i'm not about to get into these this for that useless arguments....i asked a simple question within my summary of this situation in the last comment, but everybody skirted around it....and i asked, where and why didn't a black station such as TVONE attempt to interview a brother like this who has a sharp mind and non gangsterish, yet intelligent on the amerikkkan politrickal scene?

Is it because as i said, too many black folks are brainwashed with obama, and still believe this hybrid is really for our people, so they don't dare speak against what he represents, which is white power in a black face, along with his numerous anti-afrikan stances and actions as of late?

Big question huh? :lol:

MA'AT

Maybe TVONE has no desire to promote what Lupe is selling. Why should they give voice to a
young man that is telling folks not to vote.. and that the first black president is a terrorist?
TVONE is obviously not interested in that message. Fox News on the other hand, would love nothing more than to see black folks stop voting.. and to further demonize this particular president for being a Democrat and also for being Black..

So according to your "hybrid" theory.. the only folks that can be for black folks are black folks of pure blood.. a man with a white mother can't feel for and try to help people that don't have a white mother.. thats your logic. And I can see how comfortable it is to have such a clear line delineating good and bad.. black and white.. The KKK uses the same exact theories.. just from the other side of the line.. and that is no coincidence.. so if there's any Willie Lynch-type brainwashed reaction by black folks, it's the one that adopts the exact theory of the oppressor.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back