Black People : Lunches Taken From Utah Students Who Owed Money

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by legit-writer, Jan 31, 2014.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
  2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    That is shameful. They could have let that one lunch be added to the bill and amount due. given them notes to take home advising the parents that they need to bring the account billing up to date.

They are showing all the greed, no adolescent school knowledge or training and no human compassion. The principal should be fired for not having the knowledge or child training to know you don't do or institute such a policy. I would be up in there today screaming how they need to be out of there for their lack of training in child development. I have two years of child care and have worked with kindergarteners up to six graders. One thing you don't do is have policy's that you apply directly at that level or against the child.

That lousy lunch they were serving anyway cost $3.00

For three dollars at Jack in the Box or someplace else they could get a good meal. Much better than what was on those Styrofoam Containers.

When i was growing up we were allowed to cross the street, some with the help of crossing guards. Buy good food, possibly a bowl of homemade chili that to this day still has my taste buds longing. A large bag of Texas cut fries. smothered in ketchup if you liked.One bag was enough to share with a friend. BBQ sandwiches if I had enough to afford one. The chili, fries and tamales cost each cost less than a quarter. Because I was only given a quarter for lunch.

A few tamales from the cart vendor that operated on the corner. those too to this day linger as well. In schools and across America we are not being offered food we are being offered processed food particles and simulations with the taste incorporated by seasoning salts.

I would because I believe and live by. If you something is wrong, say nothing or do nothing something is wrong with you.

3. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
  4. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Absolutely deplorable....they should be made to work without pay for a week, if not fired. That might have been the only food those kids received that day...and to throw it in the trash, probably in their face....SMH.

They could have paid for those lunches among the workers in the lunchroom. I bet they would have been reimbursed.

5. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Sister butterfly#1
    Absolutely this is what happened.

They did it in front of the other students. In another article I did read. It was termed and considered " bullying ". The kids reported they were humiliated.

It was happening more than this report says. It was done so much at other schools it is about time it came to light.

6. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Thanks so much for this update. I had no idea this had been exposed. .What a disgusting situation.

I appreciate you responding back!