Brother AACOOLDRE : Luke, Loukas & Look

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 7, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +411
    LUKE, LOUKAS & LOOK: ten points to consider

By Andre Austin

1.The name Luke in Greek is Loukas which I believe is a pun in sound for Look

2. When the Gospel of Luke was written for the purposes of writing down what “eyewitnesses” saw.

3. The Lukewarm church at Laodicea were famous for selling salve product for eye care treatment and running a medical school for the eyes. Lukewarm has the correct vision avoiding Shabriri, the demon of blindness.

4. Abelard Reuchlin in his, The True Authorship of the New Testament p.2, claims that the Gospel of Luke was written by two stoics Arius Calpurnius Piso & Pliny the Younger.

5. The book of Revelations in chapter 3 calls out two groups of people A. Lukewarm, whose deeds were neither Hot nor Cold B. The Salve people who have eye problems. They were just like the sheep and the goats in Matthew. The Sheep looked out for others and the Goats were not seen doing righteous deeds. It has nothing to do with them not being able to drink cold water or take a hot bath, in which the stoics and Egyptian priests were against anyway.

6. Once you know that Luke is a pun for Look then another Stoic Pliny the Elder writings come blazing out stating: “Nature has provided the eye with many thin membranes and hard outside coverings as a protection against cold and heat she cleans the eyes with moisture....” (Natural History Book 11:147). The context become clear that Lukewarm was symbolic of those doing righteous deeds avoiding the sins of a hot-heart or cold-heart. In Plato’s Timaeus states that we have a gentle (temperate/mild) fire within us. “the pure fire within us…caused to flow through the eyes… keep in anything of coarser nature and filters through only this pure fire” (see Plato’s chapter on Mirror images see note below *).

7. The Stoics were like Plato & Socrates who believed “Eyes have a virtue too” (The Republic Book 1:352B-353D). When the heart is pure you can see God (Matthew 5:8). You can see god when you do evil (3 John verse 11).St Augustine said the eye of his soul was his heart (Confessions Book 7:8). Having a Cold or Hot heart was viewed very negatively in ancient Egypt in throughout the Bible (see 2 Cor 11:28-29 & Matthew 24:12) .

8. In Egypt moisture was called Tefnut-maat and she is born by being spit out just like Lukewarm was spit out. In addition Tefnut saves (salve) the eyes of Ra in their creation mythology.

9. The Stoics like the Egyptians taught that the breath of the soul is warm and to never allow yourself to get Hot in anger towards other. The 2nd Century Christians wrote a letter to the Laodicea church in Paul’s name because his original letter was lost/destroyed stating they were doing good deeds and keep looking for the future Judgment.

10. Plutarch, in his essay Isis & Osiris p.83:

“Egypt, moreover, which has the blackest of soils, they call by the same name as the black portion of the eye, ‘Chemia (Ham), and compare it to a heart; for it is warm and moist,… like the heart in a man’s left side”. Atum, Shu and Tefnut was the original Trinity that created man in the above substance and condition. You can go to any dictionary or Thesaurus and see that the two words for Warm & Temperate have synonyms for moderate.

Notes:

J * George G.M. James (Stolen Legacy p.109) states Plato didn’t write Timaeus . James learned this from Diogenes Laetius book VIII p.399-401, when Plato paid 40 silver for the book from a Pythagorean, who studied in Egypt (see also p.43).

The point man for Catholic philosophy was the African born St Augustine (B.354AD). He got into philosophy due to reading the Stoic Cicero writings taught by the stoic Diodotus (Confessions Book 8:7). I’m finding it hard to find any footnotes in his City of God or to Confessions with quotes to the book of Revelations. I found one in Confessions book 13:15 with a reference to Rev 6:14). When he speaks of his heart its linked with being warm. For example:

“By now, the more my heart warmed to those two men as I heard how they had made the choice that was to save them by giving themselves up entirely to your care” (Confessions Book 8:7)

In another degree of fire of implied Hot temperature he state “My inner self was a house divided against itself. In the heat of the fierce conflict which I had stirred up against my soul in our common adobe, my heart” (Confessions book 8:8). In the City of God where he talks about being saved by fire he applies it to a foundation in Christ’s heart. He states this foundation can’t be gold or silver and being consumed/non-consumed (swallowed) by fire can be negative or positive (Book 21:26). He never brings with Lukewarm or a gold coin that’s refined in that same third chapter because it has nothing to do with a baptism of fire.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +411