Black Spirituality Religion : Luciferianism and Satanism, the tools of White Supremacy

dude, take your meds
why would you have an avatar of a white guy with the top of his head cut off like those demons in Constantine?
constantine1.jpeg

why would you have an avatar of a white guy with the top of his head cut off like those demons in Constantine?
constantine1.jpeg

LMAO
you funny putput. cut and paste us some more of your supreme wisdom oh medicated one!
put on yer glasses, the avatar don't look anything like a white guy
:SuN049:

remember you told everyone that you were an expert on about twenty different (cut and pasted) Afrikan religions including Yoruba, so you shouldn't have to ask me about the symbolism of my avatar. Oh I forgot, later you said you didn't know anything about Yoruba. I'm just wonderin - which one is the medicated putput, the one who knows or the one who don't know?

LMAO
you funny putput. cut and paste us some more of your supreme wisdom oh medicated one!
put on yer glasses, the avatar don't look anything like a white guy

remember you told everyone that you were an expert on about twenty different (cut and pasted) Afrikan religions including Yoruba, so you shouldn't have to ask me about the symbolism of my avatar. Oh I forgot, later you said you didn't know anything about Yoruba. I'm just wonderin - which one is the medicated putput, the one who knows or the one who don't know?
nobody said their an expert on anything but still why do you have a demon from Constantine as your avatar?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back