Black Spirituality Religion : Lucifer is a Man

The devil could have been a man or many men depending on how you look at it. X marks the spot, from an angle it would seem that the Holy Cross does also. When people make the symbol of a cross across their chest they go north-south, then east-west or at least I think so.
Think about this for a minute. Now if I go "to and fro in the earth, and then up and down in it", am I not doing the same thing in reverse?

When we say "to and fro in the earth, and up and down in it", we are really saying that we are conquering and dividing. Man has evolved since then, now he divides and then conquers. Up(north) and down(south) is to divide, east(right) and west(left) is to conquer. I think we should be careful with the symbols that we come in contact with, yes even our Holy Cross. This is just me talking though.

So what I'm saying is you have the Old Testament way of doing and then the new more sophisticated New Testament way of doing things.

I came, I saw, I conquered is another powerful statement. Could it be that he too was a devil? I don't know, but my mind goes all over the place on these subjects, lol.

The thief cometh but for to steal, to kill and to destroy.

Sound like any man you know?

But the point is there is no conclusive evidence that Lucifer is the devil.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back