Black Spirituality Religion : Lucifer, From GODs point of view

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Lucifer, From GODs point of view:

GOD and HIS 7 or 8 Sons all have a Luminas quality about them. GOD’s lumen can light the entire earth all at once. The Sons of GOD are entities created / born of GOD from GODs Essence, hence the term Sons of GOD. The First Born or created Son of GOD is rendered as Lucifer or Bright Morning Star or Great Light. These are all the hits on the phrase Son(s) of GOD from the Old Testament.

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job:1:6: Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job:2:1: Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job:38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Dan:3:25: He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

As you can see in Job 38:7 it is a time when GOD is boasting about the time HE was creating our environment, as you can see GOD refers to Sons of GOD as being in existence during Creation. This means The Sons of GOD where with GOD before anything else, they are HIS First creations, HIS First Servants. Also you can see that Job 38:7 is the only neutral verse involving Sons or Son of GOD. The rest of the verses are in a dark-light or deleing with Evil.
The nature of the Sons of GOD is to influence false doctrines and prove humans against the Word of GOD through antitheses doctrines because GOD can not Speak directly to a human being and tell a lie. Any Words that where written in the days when man feared, loved and respected GOD that decree “Thus saith the LORD”, or “The LORD said unto me”, or show GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view can not and will not be a lie, it is The Word of GOD. Thus GOD had to create Entities of HIS nature that could test or prove man through GOD lying to them. Only a being of the Essence of GOD can withstand a lie from GOD. These Beings are Sons of GOD and Angels that are equivalent to Robots. When GOD wipes their program HE also wipes any lie HE placed within them. When ever a lie is to be manifested or transmitted to man it will come from a Son of GOD or some Host of Heaven.

1Kgs:22:22: And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

We also have another example of how we should not wholeheartedly trust Angles and Sons of GOD. These teachings come from the Old Testament, it is found in 1Kgs 13:1-25.

1Kgs:13:1: And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the LORD unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.

The man of GOD died because he placed and believed in the words of an Angel to a prophet to him over what GOD had informed him of directly from HIS own Breath.
The Koran is written as from GOD to Gabriel to Mohamed to us the reader. The New Testament is written as from GOD to Jesus to the Apostles to us the reader. GOD is teaching us HE does not give relayed messages unless they are a thing of proving or testing your Love, Respect and Desire of HIM and what HE Speaks to us the reader in HIS Specific Words.
The Sons of GOD and Angles can exist to relay the test or proving of your Love for GOD and obedience to HIS Specific Word.

More to come……..

If GOD creates a Host of Heaven and Commands the Host to Fall to the earth and test or prove mans ability and willingness to adhere to HIS Doctrine does that make the Host Evil?

Testing and proving man is the job of the Sons of GOD. The only way GOD could communicate to us the Nature of Sons of GOD was to manifest or present them in the Old Testament as Evil. The first communication to the reader that begins to describe the Nature of Sons of GOD would be these passages.

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The Sons of GOD committing to Gen 6:2 caused them to be the First Beings to deny a Command of GOD.

Gen:1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

With the Sons of GOD manifesting offsprings through human woman man could no longer exist as GOD described in Gen 1:26. Man no longer had dominion over the earth. This rule and control was taken away from us through Sons of GOD and their offsprings that became demigods on earth. These offsprings between human woman and Sons of GOD were beings that appeared as humanoid or beings of great beauty that had supernatural powers unexplainable to man, we began worshiping and praising them as gods. We would war and kill each other continually for our gods. We even began to breed for the Barbaric warier killer instinct and started becoming nothing more than mindless killing machines to each other for the worship, religion and praise of these demigods. The Sons of GOD and their offsprings reigned over the earth and us and man began to forget GOD and the knowledge of GOD was reduced to a few pockets of tribes and clans in the earth.

Gen:6:3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

My spirit is referring to the Spirit of GOD that exists in the Sons of GOD that got transferred to the demigods through the combining of human woman and Sons of GOD.
shall not always strive with man is referring to the continues state of war on earth between the demigods, man and man that continued to worship GOD.
for that he also is flesh is referring to GOD Spirit existing in the flesh through the demigods on earth. yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years the demigods and Sons of GOD reign in the earth physically for 120 years. GOD ended their reign over the earth and man with a great flood.

This Action by GOD made the Sons of GOD furious because their entire kingdom was reduced to nothing. They went from being praised and worshiped by billions to being nothing and having no servants and their offsprings were destroyed but yet GOD saved man through Noah. This made the Sons of GOD hate and despise man because they feel their offsprings and their reign should not have been destroyed to make way for man to reign in the earth. Now the Sons of GOD work everyday to prove to GOD man is not worthy of HIM nor to reign in the earth. Creating this enmity between Sons of GOD (Order of Satan) and man was professed and predetermined in this passage.

Gen:3:15: And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

More to come……..

The next verse that begins to reveal the Nature of Sons of GOD would be Gen 6:4.

English Bible:
There were Nefilim in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men of old, men of renown.

In the KJV Bible the translators edited out the name “Nefilim” because it was too revealing that it relates to the Nature of Sons of GOD. “Nefilim” is translated as “The Fallen”. The Servants of Jesus covered up the true meaning of Nefilim through replacing it with “Giants” in this particular passage because the Entity they beguile people to worship referrers to himself as a Son of GOD and in his own words specifies as to which Sons of GOD he professes to be.

Jn:8:58: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

The only Son(s) of GOD that existed before Abraham are the Son(s) of GOD that became the Nefilim.

Many Servants of Jesus try to say Jesus is Son of GOD through this passage.

2Sam:7:14: I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

But in order to do this they have to begin denying the specific words and teachings of Jesus himself. Jesus in his own words never professes to be the Son of GOD as through a Covenant. Jesus in his own words professes to be a Son of GOD as through Creation from GOD and of GOD. Even GOD referrers to and confirms Sons of GOD being in existence during the Creation of our environment.

Job:38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

In a reading around that passage you will see it is GOD Speaking and boasting about the time HE Created our environment, as you can see the Sons of GOD where there but had nothing to do with Creation, they only Witnessed and marveled at the LORDS Works. Sons of GOD became the Nefilim after the creation of Humans.

More to come……..

Did you say more?! Check out this more....Do you think I want to go to heaven based upon the Biblical version? I think not. But let me sum it up like this. Obviously the angels had "free will" or there could not have been a rebellion in heaven according to the Christian version.

Logic says that "Nobody rocks the boat when the going is good"...so the question becomes; "Why would the angels rebel against God if everything was coochie crunch"? Furthermore, since man was not made at that time, what would they have been ruling had their rebellion been won?

However, let me state it this way. Based upon the Scriptures, God "DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME CAUSE THE ANGELS WOULDN'T HAVE REBELLED"

GOD DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT THE SECOND TIME CAUSE HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO DESTROY THE WORLD BY A FLOOD.

SO NOW WE ARE ON THE THIRD TRY?...AND OBVIOUSLY GOD ALREADY KNOWS HE DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME EITHER CAUSE HE THREATENED TO DESTROY THE WORLD BY FIRE THIS TIME.

JUST HOW MANY CHANCES ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GIVE THIS GOD BEFORE HE GETS IT RIGHT?

PERSONALLY IF I WAS A CHRISTIAN I'D BE SCARED TO DEATH JUST WONDERING IF HE GOT HEAVEN HOOKED UP CORRECTLY...CAUSE SO FAR HE GOT A BAD BATTING AVERAGE.

IF HIS BATTING AVERAGE WASN'T BAD, HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO KEEP DESTROYING THINGS TO DO IT AGAIN. JUST MY THOUGHTS.

Keita said:
Did you say more?! Check out this more....Do you think I want to go to heaven based upon the Biblical version? I think not. But let me sum it up like this. Obviously the angels had "free will" or there could not have been a rebellion in heaven according to the Christian version.

Logic says that "Nobody rocks the boat when the going is good"...so the question becomes; "Why would the angels rebel against God if everything was coochie crunch"? Furthermore, since man was not made at that time, what would they have been ruling had their rebellion been won?

However, let me state it this way. Based upon the Scriptures, God "DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME CAUSE THE ANGELS WOULDN'T HAVE REBELLED"

GOD DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT THE SECOND TIME CAUSE HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO DESTROY THE WORLD BY A FLOOD.

SO NOW WE ARE ON THE THIRD TRY?...AND OBVIOUSLY GOD ALREADY KNOWS HE DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME EITHER CAUSE HE THREATENED TO DESTROY THE WORLD BY FIRE THIS TIME.

JUST HOW MANY CHANCES ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GIVE THIS GOD BEFORE HE GETS IT RIGHT?

PERSONALLY IF I WAS A CHRISTIAN I'D BE SCARED TO DEATH JUST WONDERING IF HE GOT HEAVEN HOOKED UP CORRECTLY...CAUSE SO FAR HE GOT A BAD BATTING AVERAGE.

IF HIS BATTING AVERAGE WASN'T BAD, HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO KEEP DESTROYING THINGS TO DO IT AGAIN. JUST MY THOUGHTS.

And the question that will make your pastor trip over his own muddled theology: once in this Heaven will we have free will? If so how can God gaurantee eternal life?

The bible tells us that the smoke of the torment of those in hell goes up before the Lord forever. So there will be an element of threat in Heaven--the kind of threat that causes free will beings to rebel.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back