Black People : Lower Taxes, Higher Taxes or none?

What is better?

• Lower Taxes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Higher Taxes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We need taxes. Based on my understanding, taxes were originally designed not only to raise revenue but to discourage certain types of behavior. For example, if the government wanted to discourage importing foreign products, they'd impose high tariffs on those imports. In that same spirit, the government should impose taxes on things it wants discouraged. It's irrational to want to discourage people from earning an income.

I agree when we are taxed hard it's too keep us at bay struggling and not advance
these kind of taxes are design for a reason , work force and overtime is taxed big
but in the end of the year do we really see it back through our returns ......hummmm
somewhat yes and no ! depend on the amount made and tax bracket.

I wouldn't mind taxes if they didn't go to pay for government's wrong doing. People would be surprised what gets pushed off to them to pay.

Peace!

Is it better for us to have lower taxes, higher taxes or none? And why?
let our taxes remain the same

The Bush tax breaks are about a trillion dollars at this point, and those suckas need to pull their weight instead of riding on the backs of the poor elderly and children

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back