Black Relationships : Low Self esteem equal for both men and women?

Promiscuity and low self esteem only for women? Can the same be said for men?

• men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • women

• who cares

• hmmm something to think about

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally think it is somewhat different with men. Men who are promiscuous are attempting to overcompensate not for lack of self-esteem necessarily, but for feelings of inadequacy as a man. Generally, most promiscuous men not only sleep around with lots of females, but they also tend to emphasize the fact to others, betraying the fact that they feel the need (for some reason) to convince others that they are using their "manhood" an adequate amount. For some reason, in their mind, sex with lots of females "proves" they are manly rather than lots of intercourse with one woman (which would be the more manly, as it requires work, responsibility, and other ADULT obligations).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back