Black People : loving all races

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by whiteboysvoice, Apr 9, 2003.

1. whiteboysvoice

whiteboysvoice New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    These days, being 14 and trying to get your voice out can be very hard and at times frustrating, so please bear with me. Every day I try to live my life as the Bible says to, I especially try hard not to judge people and to love everyone regardless. I have found that many of my African American friends become angery when I espress these feelings to them. By the way, yes I am white.
    I feel that that would strongly be accepted after the movement to end racial discrimination. Please write back stating how you feel on this subject.

Thank You:
    Whiteboysvoice

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Hello WBV,

It's interesting that at 14 you're open enough to ask this question. Help me to understand better what you mean when you wrote: "I feel that that would strongly be accepted after the movement to end racial discrimination." What is it exactly that you feel would be accepted, your African American friends not getting angry when you express your feelings to them?

Also, as a white young man, why don't you share your thoughts on what you think it would take, what type of movement, to end racial discrimination in America?