Black Poetry : Lovin' A Thug

AngelEyez704

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 10, 2005
This N*gga got me buggin' out to the point where I could never love another. Always treats me like a Queen even though my King gotta be out there thuggin'. He out on the corner flippin dem bricks 'cause he know he gotta hustle to get this money and sh*t. Leaves me at home to hold down the thrown and count the dough. He said if I stay TRU he gonna cop me that six that's why he gotta be out on the block over on Tenth. But I know dem streets is grimey, said he was blessed cause he got me and I was blessed because I needed him to find me. I'm not like them other hoes, trippin' off that wine me, dine me. ***** that I don't need a ring to be wifey. These N*ggas and B*tches 'gon hate, so let 'em hate. 'Cause baby this ghetto love is fate. I seen them B*tches tryin' to get at you 'cause you got your weight up but I'm doing 'dem thangs to keep you at home, ain't she due here boo 'cause you paid up.

yo angeleyea704 ......
tyte drop and let me welcome you to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the loving respectful family u found within happy u here
to share in all and share love upon us but

We try not to display the N-word and the B- Word here for this been an
lable on us for far too long now these words on our banned list we ask
that they don't be used do visit our (POETIC Etiquette Rules ) atop the page or
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11896

Thankz and again welcome nice scribe .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back