Black Poetry : LOVES SAVAGE TWIST!

Poetic Justice

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
Motions ago and feelings later, capsizes this enternal flame,breaking the beat of the throbs throb, and echoes deeper into the core of loves love, to excite and proclaim and to claim, its wants, to feed upon the juices of lifes playground and revel in the toys scattered around the game.
Seeking the soak, seeking the fulfillment of yesterdays game.
Alone and empowered, sends silk to cover the flame, rushing to do your game.
Pulsating and wanton, its violence, is felt to shake and scream its way out of the cream, destiny prevails, and love answers her call, to back away silently when she realizes this is not her at all.
closed limbs break out in a sweat, no more denying or lieing its time for a pill, something to stop and put a end to this fit, squeezing and breathing i am alone for this kill, oh it takes over, and demands its feel and all you can do is fantasize is this real, softness and hardness makes a beautiful thrill especially with lifes shivers and thrusts to make it all seem so real.
Laying sadly across the river alone can make anyone devaste and comteplate the reality they own, the needs of the flesh has a life of their own and will not be denied or put down like they dont.
Why love you are such a greedy little throne, you twist inside until you get what you own, you take me on a journey whether i desire to or not, you make me do it, ;) until i moan out in the night, i cling to your savage twist, careful to remember its just your twin, yes your sis, the one who wants all her needs done right, right now, yes your sister has a four letter name and she thinks she is the queen, and maybe sometimes i might give her that right, but still after the soak, when the dampness cools and my body slows down its fright, when the throbs slows to a farway beat, then i think of you and i tell myself i love how you make me think.
Bye love, i will tell your sis you said hi. ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back