Black Short Stories : LOVE'S GONNA GET U (A SCARY COMEDY)

Nameless

BANNED
Aug 26, 2010
Hey Goddess:

I'm just chilling, peeping the scenery.

I'm exhausted, but people tend to get mad at ya, when you need rest.

I'm laughing because I'm keeping my (I) on things like you asked me to, but I just decided to switch the channel to the comedy network.

I was watching the show called Love's Gonna Get You, and it's all about this man who doesn't know what Love is. He likes this girl, and he wonders what she loves. Everyone is telling him that she doesn't Love him, and he doesn't understand why. So he gets up with this wicked witch, and devises a way to destroy the girl. The wicked witch tells him that the secret is to attack her with what she loves most. Since he doesn't know what she loves most, and angry because everyone is saying that it is not him, he first spys on her, and realizes she likes poetry. With the witches' assistance he curses the girl, in the form of a poem and calls it Love's Gonna Get You, so that what ever she loves will find and destroy her.

Over time nothing seems to destroy her, and the plot thickens because the wicked witch never told the man that she knew what the girl loved, so by leaving out this detail, she broke her own “an it harm none creed”. Her lie cost him. Even witches know that when you break your own law it becomes your subject.

At the end of the movie he finally realizes that the reason nothing is reaching her is because he was what she loved the most, so his curse was a curse on himself, because he actually sent himself after her.

I Love this movie, and the live actors make is seem so real.

The author retained all the rights so that it could never be remade too.

They actually call this a drama for some reason, but I kinda see a lot of humor in it.

Hope your resting peacefully.

Love Always,

Nameless

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back