Black Short Stories : Lovers Meet

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Oct 31, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    We move based on loving occasions springing conversations usually of catch twenty-twos divided by two equals eleven multiplied seven is fourteen or forty-nine or two Ls upside-down or your perception of lines angled? Tangled in a web me weave tea leaves steam teamed deemed asian seems invigorating relaxing all nervous stress bottled inside released as emancipation which is freedom's choice bolstered concealing weapons of love in our two holsters protecting our belief seeing through four of a kind holding our promising hands smiling cause our moments are so delightful at last you feel the breeze of intensity overwhelming to do what you never done with love before and after? Being in love is the ultimate rapture right? We try to capture loves by any means necessary and trust me i plot often cleverly not fore greed's lust...no! I want to touch my fills writing poetry of loves walking through my fields of wheat and corn almost at my destination where the birds hang perched--"who are you one asks?" i gave my last love poem to the winds hoping she that is not here feels me forever as compassionate upon her sweet skin. Love ends eating all flesh leaving seeds to be deposited into earth sown love grows up again and again. How can one relieve pressures of love handed to you as a duty to be fulfilled? I have no answer as my body tires rolling on as gold polishing myself up hidden in a mine where no-one will seek...i guess my sagittarius ending is invisibility.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    I met her in heaven speaking to me saying "i love you dearly and endlessly..." i miss her to the guts knowing my instinct spells intuition feeling her all around me protected finally secured emotionally resting assure spiritually soulfully i go go fore her righteously as she cheers on clapping with amusement without entertainment but of honor plus integrity's pleasure endeavoring savor tasting her loves best fore me dying of thirst missing to dodge oases thirsty fore her companionship down here and that is when she disappeared. Hurting to the maximum is my mind playing tricks on me? Is hope spinning insanity around me? Is my faith gone yearning fore her sweetness? Hurdling over my feelings locked away running against the winds tears fly in the breezes going faster at high speed emotionless knees up feet patting pity pat leaving sadness behind me so far so far...all i ever wanted to be was beside her and i'm coming up higher sacrificing everything when lovers meet.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Nobody knows how much i love you you my beauty to the endless writing away letters to you after feeling warm inside blurry eyes summarize times how i bee really feeling stuck on honey's living missing you fore real while everybody seems to gather they loves by the dozen fighting neverending suing each other with johnny's laws making it personal while kids suffer tremendously not knowing what is really going so i tuck my safety always watching my back 24/7 protected to be further invested in heaven's interest as the love no-one could figure out except you i get threats all the time as if they gon' kill me or sometimes eyes grins from set-ups basking in their plots trying to take aim from me...but the eye is two deep she found me at last sleeping beside her no longer physically live in a place where kisses don't matter as all is peace finally my spirit gets to rest for all eternity traveling on as pure energy known to not be stopped i put it down recorded like a souljah of gold blinding all enemies who spoiled their concoction nobody knows how much i love you though...

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    you be telling me to keep doing righteousness sacrificing everything i once was to be a better character the best vision envisioning you and me someday we will be when i wake up every mourning our feelings get realer happier than ever lighter than emotions energized soulfully about to fly gone like a hummingbird as the dove above all my last times keeping push and pull on scene acting like i'm suppose to in between settling fore no-thing building my dreams up higher focused on my score listening to my sounds driving to my funeral etching into life my ending from the beginning is my will i made to reach each and every love who seeks to be free from the game called monopoly yet nobody knows how much i love you i be sacrificing everything just to be with you even my last times knowing death has to release me from the burdens of pain still standing upright fore you simple and plain rooted in my sane soils be enriched as the higher powers give me a little bit more being careful not to abuse glory with they tools though i got my own when theirs break...

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    see you know i will do fore you to the extreme if you said you wish then i make wish come true just like genie out the bottle with a drink of a nu vue all loves i give unto you without reason you remember when you were holding me the other night and we was saying our i love yous after each kiss then we switched positions i held you tighter saying i love you more then the alarm clock sounded off as i was still holding you ended up it was the body pillow i was squeezing plus you at the same time saying "i love you too!" then reached over to hit the snooze button eyes closed not wanting to wake up physically trying to get back to the spot that counts but my body was already awaken to the fullest as i sat up with my head down sighing listening to my song "Refuze two looze" on repeat i recorded playing on the cd player box while in the dark then hitdalight nlahk! Walked to the bathroom looking in the mirror like "dayum get a grip on yourself she's there though you might be suffering inside as nobody sees it at least you can deal with it when your eyes close again tonight..." tonight will be tonight i get to meet her again my best friend in the whole wide world and lovah to the endless wishing she could help me down here and in a way she does without being in the physical...if i could only be with her i swear...i'll get ghost when lovers meet.

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    To my love: Tayet Anat
    How can i acquire all of my loving fixed our mind state emotionally our love is sickening hating when spread apart causing friction so our hearts increases our temperature ridding the sadness away which be the pains everlasting to speak their say and hey by the way i love you as me verses we as you two do the most loving our experiences from the first once upon ah time?
    Just need one woman fore me who creates jealousy for games non-fatal attracted though out of mystery we are two as one suspended free falling in loves often slipping when slide what fun how we why winning which way we do our intimate loving. I know you like my dinners without day and night names nor dates which be calendar blocks all in our eyes almonds talk alot sincerely beautiful shy below the jawline you remind me of close-up vines one nibble turns into a kiss simmers bliss waters caress our hints with plenty of scents aromatic peak we tip of toes of suspense holding on to each other at the tiny top of tree however life last please let us knot plots slots get our token of appreciation never wasting a moment to be alone with you anytime and anyplace fore reel we could care less of who is around...when lovers meet two rush passively aggressively slow touching when no-one is around...absolute silence is our sound.
    With love to you,
    Nefertum Husia Shayheh

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Never have eye had our glad eyes glaring almonds sweetness blink talkative conversations worth eternity's laughter about shyness you are so ever kind with it. Everyday I need to try and get in it deeply with vase line contours curving what is knot accepting no exception expecting assurance during our final commitment locked indefinitely guaranteed guarding our stories written in love's glory be fore ore evermore fiery heating seats design perfectly as boulders seeing clearly without smolders simmering grows all ways introstrokeduction clutching you tighter closeup from the breasts gripped tightly tucked around your back hugging life for once it felt so good to trust seconds of mystery not knowing what's next yet it's busy everywhere curious we stare being twogether i sweared on oath never sworn before completely positioned up and down the court of spiritual business too plus ah nu vue soon we will be on top of the tree Tayet Anat.
    And you knew,
    Nefertum Husia Shayheh

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    I seen you all day in our mine walking in search for gold dirt seeds we have not known of their origin two ether is who we hope hopping into fully suited business entering prize beauty and love disguises all measures ruling upright maybe going away from starting point considered home wouldn't be a bad destination only if my soft and golden wasn't so lazy in bed knowing i need cover touching our cuddles passion smuggling beautiful smiler she is naturally a garden to peek inside whiffing heaven's sacred musk rush gives me chills tantalizing feeling swollen apart of the moving rhythm grooving harmonious lovers soothing biggest caught up enticing....
    I loved you from the start,
    Nefertum Husia Shayheh

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    There she goes my twin smiling with dimples and all...every King's dream to himself while nobody is around the idea speaks fore herself to be made real everytime we think it to know it. to be continued ...

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    I miss you when we are not around cause your comfort brings sol masking the days dusky loudly we speak juggling our duties firmly speaking vibrations tingling our sensations how the way we made aid facing be us loyalty plus honor as protection hold on when our spot gets to the top...hop with me bunny my honey much love into you truly yours thoroughly loving placing no one above us.