AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
LOVERS & HATERS LIGHT & DARKNESS

Exodus 20:4-7*
*4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
*5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
*6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Don’t get caught up in the categories of the HATERS

Jesus the master teacher taught people to show love for God by showing love for your neighbor and brother. If you didn’t love your brother you were not in the Light.

Light=Love=Light and this was the fulfillment of the Law. There was no change because Love was part of the Ten commandments. Those that Love were suns of God. Why Sun? because they are in the Light and in the image of God (Psalm 84:11 & MalachI 4:2 Rev 1:16).

When God made Adam/Atum he was in the image of light=Atum in Egypt. Adam was made from black mud of the Nile river but the end product was light. John’s Gospel called the spirit of God’s word was life and light. “The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world” (John 1:9).

On Judgment day Jesus takes all the children of light 1 Thessalonians 5:5 and then in revelations the climax is that Light will vanish darkness (sin) forever. This is the reenactment of Atum/Adam (light) sitting on top of the primeval hill/housetop after accomplishing the works of recreation. Jesus just changed the hill to a housetop and uses fire (light) the next time to destroy the sins (Darkness) of mankind.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back