The Front Porch : love

rico love

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 18, 2016
Black people love comes from within its your soul that brings joy to the heart and heart works on the mind to heal and show you even when you can't see or sometimes even dont feel love just remember you love you, you children love you and your spouse/soulmate do plus mother universe. To me love brings it all into play like passion striving for better motivation support and the list goes on, i love all my black people. Ps i have to thank my queen FLOR for introducing to this site Thanks alot queen much love

Black people love comes from within its your soul that brings joy to the heart and heart works on the mind to heal and show you even when you can't see or sometimes even dont feel love just remember you love you, you children love you and your spouse/soulmate do plus mother universe. To me love brings it all into play like passion striving for better motivation support and the list goes on, i love all my black people. Ps i have to thank my queen FLOR for introducing to this site Thanks alot queen much love

Glad to have you, enjoy the stay, rico love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back