Black Poetry : Love without love always becomes what it needs to be!!!

DymePlaya2g

Apr 14, 2001
Dallas, TX
Occupation
Platform Makeup Artist, Creative Director
I was sitting here and going through tons of old emails from past lovers and past loves.

I was able to smile at some because I recalled and relived them briefly and the memory felt good.

I was able to sit in contemplation and re-read some a few times to really comprehend the depth of the exchange and (then) emotions.

I was reading old arguments and misunderstandings.

I was reading old hopes and even old dreams.

I was picturing faces, and bodies...Remembering scents, and trips, and meals.

I was recalling first touches, loving glances, and being called baby by every last one of them.

I've made and lived a life out of love.
I've made a fool (and been made a fool of) out of love.
I've shed tears.
I've raised my voice, and have even gotten silent when I was losing my grip on love.
I gave each person the parts of me that I felt they deserved and could handle...because MY love...was really too much for me and would surely be too much for them.

Right?

I nurtured my own ego and fed it well during love.
I tortured my own soul, while years past in a month while in love.
I explained why you couldn't have me and why I couldn't have you, and why love wasn't enough to make either of us put up with the other over love. I've made love make sense when it didn't and I made it not make sense when it could have.
I would have given you me completely, unreservedly, plainly, freely, sloppily, neatly, discreetly, sweetly, but wasn't sure if you'd then keep me.
Or if I'd choose to keep you because I didn't want to want and not be wanted the same.
The first to inflict pain is the one who never ever feels it.

Right?

I've had phone conversations about this love and that love, and why they weren't loving me but still treating me lovingly because they lacked the experience, and knew that when it came down to love, I experienced it and couldnt be told just anything.

Love kept me up late, love woke me up early.
Love called me during lunch and on my way home.
Love shared and love let me fall asleep.
Love Washed my clothes, and I folded loves plain white t-shirts.
Love had me making sandwiches with verbal instruction from the next room when we were the same distance from the kitchen and could get there at the same time.

I was driven to the doctor by my love when what I would have loved was a miraculous healing instead because If I had to get out of bed, I would have rather done something interesting.

When I was in love we took walks just because, chose restaurants for dinner based on how close they were to the house, and how quickly we'd get what we ordered after we ordered it.

I wired money to love.
I bought cars for love.
I dressed love up in what I wanted it to wear and tossed shoes in the trash that love didn't approve of.
Love is all about approval.

Right?

I wrote songs for love.
I gave half-a** apologies to love with my whole heart.
I cut my hair for love.
I grew my hair for love.
I rubbed shea butter on the feet of love.
I gave love my permission, while I did what I wanted because I was told I'd do it anyway.
I loved with conviction without direction full of purpose was my love.
I meditated on,
I asked for,
I dreamt of,
I even prayed for love.

Some love left me,
I left some love behind
but the most important love still remains.
That which was there unconditionally, can never leave
First, last, and lasting.

love without love always becomes what it needs to be.
I still love Love
and now we both love me!!!

©2008 DC Jackson

4EVERLUV

Jun 2, 2006
Hello and Welcome Back, Mr. DymePlaya2g:
I was just browsing the forum, not logged in
when I began reading this piece and I was
compelled to log in and let you know THAT
I so LOVE the way you laid this scribe. Being
that I am in LOVE with LOVE...I so FEEL you here.

The things we do in the name of L-O-V-E...(smh)

You are on my radar now so I will be looking to read
more from you.:)

Awesome Write!

Much Luv

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
awesome scribing .......happy to see u back in the mix poeticly

DymePlaya2g

Apr 14, 2001
Dallas, TX
Occupation
Platform Makeup Artist, Creative Director
4EVERLUV- This actually started as an email to an ex to get some things off my chest and spirit took over COMPLETELY. OMG It felt so so good and I never sent the email. Im glad you logged back in. Thank you.

RICH- Thank you as well. Its been a while since I've finished a scribe I had written.

LOVE&RESEPECT,
DP2G

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
The many ins and outs of love, some we treasure, some are painful, all leave their mark somehow. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece poet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Warning - No Aggressive Promotion Without Being a Premium Member Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 20
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Gerald Levert - A dream without love... Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE DISHONEST AND LOVE TO BE DECEIVED AFRIKANS WITHOUT BLACKNESS Chief Elder Osiris 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : (I'd Love) Frying without You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
watzinaname Black Poetry : Love, With or Without Explaination Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
R Black Poetry : Without Love........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : HE SAID “My plan include cake and will elude a fake in the rude hands of fate fare is money for a ride love your hair a honey with pride at that poin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black Entertainment : Where is the Love? Black Entertainment 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Parenting : The reality of Black men's love lives and marriages is very different than what's usually shown on TV – I spent years actually talking to them Black Parenting 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” you greedy for fame needy for a dame so you speedy in this game called love you not scrub, alert you not captain Kirk wanna be winner of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love Is In The Air Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Relationships : "NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE UP ON SOMEONE THEY LOVE" Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
G Black People : Mary L Trump on President "Love That Goya" Trump Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : just love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Enjoy 9 minutes of Nina's Love Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Love And Hate Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Matthew A. Cherry's "Hair Love" Win's Oscar! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : You are my beastly lust, body heat from your beauty. A deep feeling of love pierces the psyche and soul, I have an energy dependence on you and your h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : They All Have No Love, Democrat And Republican Nor Respect For Your Black Behind, White, Jew, Gentile!!! Black People Open Forum 1
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
HODEE Black Entertainment : Toni Braxton - Another Sad Love Song (Official Music Video) Black Entertainment 1
C Black People : Greater Good-God Is Not Love Black People Open Forum 0
L Black Poetry : I love you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SwagII Black Relationships : He Beats What He Claims To Love. But Why? Black Relationships 14
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
dattaswami1 Black Christians : One do not do sin based on his love to God not by fear to Him Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Love to God Vs Love to child Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Dave Rankin Black People : I would love to hear from you all regarding this leadership article. Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Let Love Rule ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love Is All We Need Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump tweeted lavish praise of himself from an evangelical Fox and Friends pundit, Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God” Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Angela22 Black Poetry : And Baby, If You Love Me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1ldvirtue Black Poetry : Love is a Paradox, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1