Love Problem

I also think that you should concentrate on going to school. Your 1st priority at this time is securing your financial future. You should also take the time to get to know other people. Often the 1st guy/girl that is nice to you isn't the one person you are meant to be with. I don't believe young people should commit themselves to early. Instead they should date. Dating is both a selection process and a learning process. It is difficult to know what one wants when they are young. You aren't the same person at 17 that you will be at 21...25...30. Your taste in music changes; your taste in clothes changes; your taste in food changes.....also your taste in men will more than likely change. At the very least what you expect from men will change. DestinyLove222 I encourage you to give yourself the opportunity to learn more about love & life before you commit to someone. As cliched as it sounds, if this guy is the one for you, he will be there after you do what you need to. There is no need to rush.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back