Black Poetry : Love Makin

BlatinaPoet4u

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2004
PA
Occupation
Student
:kiss2: Bodies entangled, lips pressed against each other, sweat glisened off your face, eyes focused on mine, your touch so soothing, my heart pounds, I feel you caress my neck w/ your soft lips, your fingers run down my chest, my nails on your back, I feel your heart pounding next to mine, I want you, I want all of you, your breath hits my cheek, my lips on your chest, you wave your hand through my hair, I touch your lips w/ my finger, I lead them back to mine, I feel that you want me, you want to be inside of me, I kiss you to let you know it's OK, you enter me, I feel my body relax, you grind into my body slowly, I nibble on your ear, I let out a moan, you tremble as my breath tickles your ear, your warm mouth on my collar bone, your tongue wetting my chest, my nails scratch at your shoulder, you pound deeper and deeper, an explosion in my body, I scream, you kiss me hard on the mouth, I press my lips to yours, your tongue massages mine, you begin to groan, you grind faster, another explosion, but not of mine, your body slows, my finger tips run over the sweat on your face, I pull you close, pressing my lips to yours, I feel your breathing slow down, you play w/ my hair, I begin to drift into sleep just as you whisper, "I love you."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back