Black Poetry : love is a cool task but like a school class can't leave until the bell rang // spoke swell slang wel

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
love is a cool task but like a school class can't leave until the bell rang //
spoke swell slang well bang got a girlfriend after that, hold hands and hang //
around, have silly hope and the ability to cope with stuff, life been a bright //
menu with insight into love, true no doubt and throughout this affair tonight //
wanna fiddle in your world and like a little girl you speak to dolls awight //
small room it all bloom I fall for your perfume the kissing balloon after //
listening to a tune wanna come witty with itty bitty words and soon master //
the love talk begin, went to sleep after grumbling the wind kept me stumbling
in my dream body begin to steam kicked off the sheet wit a chick soft and sweet she says more always wore panties made of silk breasts grade A milk body built nice, skin black and exact like AFRICAN facts a creator of an EQUATOR LINE of renown beauty got a fine round booty oh this dream is extreme must wake up, try plan wise and buy a franchise oh my eyes was on the prize between her thighs and the cream just flies oh dang I'm hypnotize I looked at her lips and eyes, was taking a nap and awaken asap, talking jive and lies wanna dive into pies survive the jive on the CD, with a she has round butt and luck tower get-up-to-the hour news from CNN we grin oh I must wake up, an out-of-sight affair breathing the night air but fright and despair threw me out of bed, yo I'm at the CHESAPEAKE PIT STOP see a girl with breasts legit and hot, KEMPSVILLE ROAD run by wanna have fun with pie and try get some, now this is BLACK HIP-HOP cats get smack in the lips a lot if you can't write, it would help if you step back no hot scripture then you not in the picture just read and be happy, now back to the conversation at hand, "LOOK BOO you phat plenty fine at anytime many minds on you we in CHESAPEAKE you have finesse and sweet you a clever queen nothing ever seem to ruffle your feathers although in scuffles forever, love is a mountain I step into my skis and need help with these I'm on a steep slope and you sweet and dope and that keep hope alive, my dew rag unique can't drag my feet on this, we on each other quickly girl your butter is sticky like PARKAY we can go to the car and play CD'S" NAW PLAYER in single fashion this is mingle compassion, walk around with choices hear the sound of voices, got buttered at the club and discovered love in the kissing debris boys missing me because I'm shook wit butt looked up to find boys watching me every move I make was approve for cake wow I best make a smooth escape I lose if a boy break my bedpost my lips red most of the time, give them a dumb stare and become aware of my emotions, water finds leaks in a mind that's weak and boy come with lines off the street so soft they speak, like DRACULA this is bat crazy this is spectacular I got stats and gravy try stay above the rim while we at ATM (BUTT STATION PIT STOP), you come from CALLY with the bling but not from a valley of kings

spectacular I got stats and gravy try stay above the rim while we at ATM (BUTT STATION PIT STOP), you come from CALLY with the bling but not from a valley of kings
oh my panties gone hot on the spot my phone not working but I'm twerking anyway with plenty to say, I'm a a BLACK SOUL SISTA clever with cute lace packed in a leather suitcase locked safe from boy chase, they wanna taste that, label a sweet unable to speak eat a bagel a week, your love talk raps domination after a lapse of concentration this may cost me my panties, so you want some hot soup in your drop top coupe have to stop and shoop like SALT&PEPA being spin by SPINDARELLA, sex is fire and never expire boys wanna kiss my wet tender lips even get a membership can't pass this up got class and a butt best drink a fast cup of coffee and no you can't rub my butt softly so back up off me, think you wanna hold me down and stroll around town talking about you got a boss chick but I lost it when I realize you have a girlfriend my whole world just spin, wow this could be a dumb affair must get some air, bone marrow squeak wander through narrow streets stupid like CUPID shoot arrows at sweets and they fall in love and be all at the club kissing and stuff, care about my flirt and boys do their share of work when they lift my dress got a gift and bless they sniff and caress my waist one boy wanted to test and taste my panties, right here in CHESAPEAKE I dress unique for this, itch when boys pitch in with the kisses, got sweet pie at home but have to keep an eye on boys, because they'll knock on the door hot galore stand with a wet grin before I let them in oh black SOUL SISTAS go through a lot here in CHESAPEAKE and bless to speak suggest I seek shelter to weather this storm as a kiss swarm like bees, my plan is fly have to stand by that here at the PIT STOP you too legit to quit in a drop top I see proof of that but where the roof at dude? my dress unbutton proud for boys but then that sudden loud noise of the bedspring that make my head ring oh gosh they really be getting my thing and be kissing on my black sweaty thighs I cum ready with the pies and like spaghetti meat-balls flies in the heat of all the lies, brush back my wispy bangs while rapping risky slang oh he jest kiss my lips right there at the PIT STOP a girl can git hot behind this one blind kiss could lead to a landslide of sex, oh his breathing was a heavy sound he's ready to pound my cake his drop top graze on the pave absurd used brave words he jest got my tongue so sprung guess I'm among hot cuties with lots of booty HIPHOP is his duty in CHESAPEAKE a girl's breast can leak milk wanna leave this place but he squeezed my waist oh boy please don't chase my lace wow maybe too late he's going crazy over cake
oh my panties gone hot on the spot my phone not working but I'm twerking anyway with plenty to say, I'm a a BLACK SOUL SISTA clever with cute lace packed in a leather suitcase locked safe from boy chase, they wanna taste that, label a sweet unable to speak eat a bagel a week, your love talk raps domination after a lapse of concentration this may cost me my panties, so you want some hot soup in your drop top coupe have to stop and shoop like SALT&PEPA being spin by SPINDARELLA, sex is fire and never expire boys wanna kiss my wet tender lips even get a membership can't pass this up got class and a butt best drink a fast cup of coffee and no you can't rub my butt softly so back up off me, think you wanna hold me down and stroll around town talking about you got a boss chick but I lost it when I realize you have a girlfriend my whole world just spin, wow this could be a dumb affair must get some air, bone marrow squeak wander through narrow streets stupid like CUPID shoot arrows at sweets and they fall in love and be all at the club kissing and stuff, care about my flirt and boys do their share of work when they lift my dress got a gift and bless they sniff and caress my waist one boy wanted to test and taste my panties, right here in CHESAPEAKE I dress unique for this, itch when boys pitch in with the kisses, got sweet pie at home but have to keep an eye on boys, because they'll knock on the door hot galore stand with a wet grin before I let them in oh black SOUL SISTAS go through a lot here in CHESAPEAKE and bless to speak suggest I seek shelter to weather this storm as a kiss swarm like bees, my plan is fly have to stand by that here at the PIT STOP you too legit to quit in a drop top I see proof of that but where the roof at dude? my dress unbutton proud for boys but then that sudden loud noise of the bedspring that make my head ring oh gosh they really be getting my thing and be kissing on my black sweaty thighs I cum ready with the pies and like spaghetti meat-balls flies in the heat of all the lies, brush back my wispy bangs while rapping risky slang oh he jest kiss my lips right there at the PIT STOP a girl can git hot behind this one blind kiss could lead to a landslide of sex, oh his breathing was a heavy sound he's ready to pound my cake his drop top graze on the pave absurd used brave words he jest got my tongue so sprung guess I'm among hot cuties with lots of booty HIPHOP is his duty in CHESAPEAKE a girl's breast can leak milk wanna leave this place but he squeezed my waist oh boy please don't chase my lace wow maybe too late he's going crazy over cake

powder my face mind in outer space got a clam chowder taste //
in my mouth can embrace the south a BROWN SOUL SISTA in a race //
to XSCAPE with cake my game shiny be fly like TINY and TI face //
the music, you flow swell quotes enough to propel a boat all sails //
unfurled females in this world prevails in pearl and fly like quails //
oh my panties broken by the blast and you hoping I pass you the left-//
overs huh? you'll be stroking too fast I best hide breasts collide stealth //
at a lost for words panties tossed to the birds and they going tweet, tweet //
girl these things are sweet so they eat them like corn they jest silk heat //
"BOO WHAT'S in store tonight my style be pure and secure //
like Al B SURE "You Off On Your Own (girl)" for love no cure //
perfume on a cutie assume the duty of attracting boys right here //
in VIRGINIA BEACH, when dealing with the scope of love it get dope //
at the club jest hope for a hug but nope rug pull from under me broke //
peace be lyrical and use a piece of material to release a miracle yall //
my lips soothe a lot and like a cruise on a yacht boys wanna buy tickets //
and try stick it, have to pull down my dress wanna mess around with wicked //
love talk, look I'm proud of rap but heard a loud snap had a swell plan //
and the microphone fell from my hand and broke in two I hope to stand //
before fans now not a dream come true I was dumb to think that so where //
the ink at keep writing vicious and suspicious stuff up in here I'm aware //
there maybe haters, I fiddle with dame while my words riddle brains in //
the middle of games tend to matter in classes at bars shatter glasses then //
bottles explode jump on my HARLEY and throttle down the road in the wind //
stays on the phone but days are gone when I use to be fast and quick and //
smash a chick in the hotel if things go well, my plan ill but at a stand- //
still in other words you got butter absurd my come to an end give me some //
girlfriend" "NAW PLAYER I best keep my dress down boys will mess around from //
VIRGINIA BEACH TO NORFOLK have my hips at the club but ready to nip this in //
the bud can't flip love like pancakes a plan takes time, this boy want some bad //
my butt round you can't shut down my beauty you can try but understand pie is mad //
slices of sex and the dices roll complex you wear bling ices when you text //

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back